Top 4 Battle

Who do you think will finish in the top 4?

• Chelsea

Votes: 56 88.9%
  • City

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • United

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 57 90.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Spurs

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Southampton

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You've beaten us and that's it. You were also smashed by Swansea. Let's see how you go against City & Chelsea before declaring you title winners like many United fans think they are.
Smashed is a bit strong. If you want an example of a team being smashed, look at your game against Arsenal.:$

The only decent team they've played recently and beaten was us. I think their form is overrated tbh. Fact is City have consistently won at OT and are a much better team.
Spurs. Who are better than Liverpool.

Or you guys vs Leicester.

We still dominated that game for the first hour. We were running away with it until Rafael's utensil up let them back into the game and as we were adjusting to a new style and new team mates we completely fell apart under their pressure. It's just as embarrassing but it's not even close to being the same.

Since then we've embraced a new formation, have slowly adjusted to LVG's philosophy and in the last month have actually been able to get our two best midfielders (Carrick and Herrera) playing together, we're a completely different team now.

Still the best game all season in my humble opinion!

The funny thing about that game is that the first 55 minutes or so was some of the best football we've played all season but you guys played some awesome stuff after that mark, it was a crazy game for sure.

It's pretty dead now. But you never know.

United have City and Chelsea next. We have Newcastle and Hull.

It could be just two points again after those games.

But United might win both, they are in good form. Plus we have to do the business in our games and we are in s**t form. Just wait and see I guess and hope for the best.

It's pretty dead now. But you never know.

United have City and Chelsea next. We have Newcastle and Hull.

It could be just two points again after those games.

But United might win both, they are in good form. Plus we have to do the business in our games and we are in s**t form. Just wait and see I guess and hope for the best.

United also have Arsenal so potentially drop another game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't been relegated yet. Even if we do, you lost to a relegated side ;)
I'll console myself with no relegation and a CL spot.

City losing throws a spanner into the works. Before I wanted City to beat United, now do I want United to beat City??

City still have United, Spurs and Southampton to play and are in dire form. But even having said that I think United are more likely to lose game given they have the much tougher run including City, Chelsea, Arsenal and even a resurgent Everton away from home.

All I know is, that I want a result on the weekend. I need one team to lose, doesnt really matter who. A draw is s**t for us. So hopefully one will beat the other and whoever loses, then that will be who we will have to chase down.

Still leaning towards City to hopefully win as United just arent as good as City and have more chance to drop points and have a tougher run.

I think if City get any closer they will finally switch back on.

Wonder why they can't back up? Obviously motivation is one reason but plenty of good sides can bring it to at least go back to back.

Just going back to Leicester, we (Spurs) played them three times this season and Leicester could, perhaps should have won all three. To coin a cliche "the table doesn't lie" but I do believe they've been unfortunate many times this season

Back