toughest player and wussiest player

Remove this Banner Ad

deestroyerz

Debutant
Sep 27, 2004
Other Teams
demons
i saw this on the freo board and i would like to see what dees say about their own players.

Toughest: Pound for pound doggy brown some of the outragous things he did this season like playing with teeth stuck in his jaw is pure grit also his commitment to a contest. Rivers comes in second with pure guts going back for marks.

Weakest: could possibly be armstrong, avoids pack situations and doesnt get alot of tackles. I hate to say it but davey also might just push in there but he is an exeption because of his small frame and his size but it would be better to possibly handing the ball out a bit more. But you cant question his commitment.

give us some thoughts

Toughest: Spot on about those two. Doggy would be my toughest player any day of the week. That Collingwood game sends shivers down my spine, just thinking about him getting knocked unconcious by that f@g buckley i think it was, getting teeth stuck in his cheek, and leading the team out after half time. For a relatively small guy, this just shows his amazing character.
And Jared, well, throwing himself over packs really also highlights his character.

Weakest: I think that Davey can be exempt, given that he does plenty of defensive work - tackling, to some extent smothering. If he was a total pussy he wouldn't go near tackles (which was one reason you said armstrong was weak).
Ben Holland is also one of the softest players I have seen play for us all year. With arms like friggin tree trunks, he really shouldn't be pushed around as much as he is. I hope we delist him at the end of this year (if not during the year).

therre are no tough players for melb but al ot of soft players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

linger said:
therre are no tough players for melb but al ot of soft players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

your intelligence and football knowledge just ooozes thorugh! :eek: :D

we dont no bout brent yet but im sure he will b up there

linger get off here m8 say something constructive or get lost

linga.jpg

I dont think we'll be worrying about him for a while...:D

Toughest for his size is Brown as some of the things he does are things a player twice his size wouldn't. Also getting clotheslined by that dirty f***ck solomon in the final was good as well.
You guys are right in saying Holland, he certainly has plenty of size on him yet gets pushed around and doesn't give enough of a physical presence to make up for his lack of skill.

well phsically toughest is by far neitz and weakest davey and hunter

but courage etc.....doggy brown, rivers and white. with white its cos he always goes for a huge leap with such a big risk of injury. he is such an inspiration

pussyest....lol if ya play AFL u gotta have some guts atleast so i wont comment on this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back