Tyranny at it's worst

Remove this Banner Ad

BAND TOGETHER FOR THE BETTERMENT OF FUN
Good ol' SFA, where have you gone?

Remember those days when we used to stroll down the park and push each other on the swings and laugh?
Remember when we had Strawberry Ice Cream on the pier and threw rocks at the local birds?
Remember going to those dancing classes and winning multiple awards and all the other kids hated us for it?

Yes you too remember the simpler times when it was just full of giggles, until the big nasty elitist's thought that fun was bad.
They want you to follow all these rules and do as they say or you'll be an outcast and sent to Dragon Island, or worse the Western most part of the West Coast ..... Westeros.

Some of you may not have been alive way back in the seasons before double digits and some of you may have been way to drunk to even, but there were some amazing posts back then that the fun police want to make you believe was the norm.... like these zingers.

S2 Rd 6
Just go with the same as last week.
Wow what a left right combo there.

S3 Rd 9 a favourite of clarkeys gives us a pearler that got so many replies she retired.

She is one of our players, LionsForever is her old username. ;)

And of course I'm her favourite. :cool:

S4 Rd 2
Scintillating.

S8 Rd 4
Badly need a win here, lose this and finals football starts to become hard to achieve.
Just bottle it and sell it to the Bears.

S12 Rd 9
Hawks = Fail
Some things just never change.

Well hahaha some great posts there, maybe we should go back to those great game threads where we don't banter anymore?

Or maybe we should join forces and rule the world together?

For me i'd just like some of the so called experts to show me why others spam yet they don't.

#Whowantstoliveforever

The good old days of anything will always seem better. It's human nature to think that way.

They're certainly rarely called the bad old days...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, but at the same time I figure they'd rather reminisce poorly and still be able to go to home games without an airfare.

North Fitzroy would of seen a fearsome side in the late 90's all the way through to now most likely.

North Fitzroy would of seen a fearsome side in the late 90's all the way through to now most likely.

Personally I think it's time to bring them back. Who needs national expansion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back