U/16s 2010 top divis

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep an eye out 4 Grovy u16's they are superfit been training since early dec getting around 20 each session, new recruits and new coach who is switched on big time.Could be the suprise packet of the year.
keep an eye out for west.. been training since 3 weeks after the footy season finished.. looking strong ;)

Keep an eye out 4 Grovy u16's they are superfit been training since early dec getting around 20 each session, new recruits and new coach who is switched on big time.Could be the suprise packet of the year.
yeah who knows they might actually win more then 4 more games for the first time in a while

Whispers are that Drysdale have recruited very well, North Geelong look very strong and Corio have lost many players and will struggle this year to even feild a team, Anakie will most likely feild a team but will be in the lower divisions, North Shore will slide down a couple divisions with low numbers and lack of quality, St Albans have been training with good numbers and look to be very competitive, Bell Park still suffering form big head syndrome and think they are better than they are and will probably end up Divison 3.

Whispers are that Drysdale have recruited very well, North Geelong look very strong and Corio have lost many players and will struggle this year to even feild a team, Anakie will most likely feild a team but will be in the lower divisions, North Shore will slide down a couple divisions with low numbers and lack of quality, St Albans have been training with good numbers and look to be very competitive, Bell Park still suffering form big head syndrome and think they are better than they are and will probably end up Divison 3.

I'm not sure were u get your info from mate but corio had 22 at training Thursday night and 4 apologise so numbers are definately not a issue, all our juniors have great numbers. Unfortunately we have lost 4 or 5 because they want to play a higher division but if they stayed we wouldve been divi 2 anyway but now probably divi 3.

just quietly mate, i dont think you know what your on about.. drysdale have lost di guisto, north geelong got beaten by LARA pretty convincley on the weekend with 6 players out and half there Bs in. according to devils, corio has a team filled, albans have lost kearney to 18s. so mr falconscout, you havent got a clue mate

we get about 15 people to training and we dont look very competitive and also kearney wont be playing 18s he is 16s and your a wanka

Well your coach Adam must be out there bullshitting to all and sundry and talking you guys up as he told me you had good numbers and looked like being very competitive, or perhaps unlike you he is opotomistic for the upcoming season.

just quietly mate, i dont think you know what your on about.. drysdale have lost di guisto, north geelong got beaten by LARA pretty convincley on the weekend with 6 players out and half there Bs in. according to devils, corio has a team filled, albans have lost kearney to 18s. so mr falconscout, you havent got a clue mate

Di Guisto has not applied for a clearance as yet from what I am told, Lara played a game last Friday against North Geelong but Lara had 30+ players and North Geelong had only the 17, it was a good game from what my spies tell me but only a handfull of goals in it, the spie that went and looked told me that North Geelong looked good and will be in the high end of the Divisions again. In regard to Corio i am advised that they suddenly had a rush of players turn up as soon as the practice match was announced so they will no doubt field a team now even with the losses of some players but how good they will be is anyones guess as like normal they will lacking in fitness. Also I am told Red West has recruited very well and will again be strong.

I'm not sure were u get your info from mate but corio had 22 at training Thursday night and 4 apologise so numbers are definately not a issue, all our juniors have great numbers. Unfortunately we have lost 4 or 5 because they want to play a higher division but if they stayed we wouldve been divi 2 anyway but now probably divi 3.

Like normal schedule a practice match and the Corio players suddnely appear but only the ones with little hearts and cant put in the hard yards. i am told by someone reliable that the U/18 numbers are low too and that most U/16 players are being sounded out to play U/18's to try get that team across the line too.

Di Guisto has not applied for a clearance as yet from what I am told, Lara played a game last Friday against North Geelong but Lara had 30+ players and North Geelong had only the 17, it was a good game from what my spies tell me but only a handfull of goals in it, the spie that went and looked told me that North Geelong looked good and will be in the high end of the Divisions again. In regard to Corio i am advised that they suddenly had a rush of players turn up as soon as the practice match was announced so they will no doubt field a team now even with the losses of some players but how good they will be is anyones guess as like normal they will lacking in fitness. Also I am told Red West has recruited very well and will again be strong.

mate yet again you have no clue. di giustos signed and cleared.red west havent recruited anyone? they have the same team from last year? no new players? who are you mate. your name is the falconsscout, your a loser. your clearly not a falcons scout or have nothing to do with falcons. get off this you have no clue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate yet again you have no clue. di giustos signed and cleared.red west havent recruited anyone? they have the same team from last year? no new players? who are you mate. your name is the falconsscout, your a loser. your clearly not a falcons scout or have nothing to do with falcons. get off this you have no clue.

Keep an eye on the Football Geelong website over the coming week loads of new clearances coming in including those from Red West, as for being a loser well we will see with the fullness of time who the loser is wont we young man, and how far you actually go with your football, its funny when people think they are better than they actually are, will give you a tip though I am from out South of the River!

Keep an eye on the Football Geelong website over the coming week loads of new clearances coming in including those from Red West, as for being a loser well we will see with the fullness of time who the loser is wont we young man, and how far you actually go with your football, its funny when people think they are better than they actually are, will give you a tip though I am from out South of the River!
you actually arent the smartest guy going around with some of the info you are putting on here, get it right, what have you heard about pold and we will see how right you are

haha youve got to be kidding mate. ill put money on it that you dont play falcons. and its hilarious how you say some people think they are better than what they are... your obviously a prime example. if your as good as you make yourself out to be you wouldnt mind dropping a name so you can back up your information.

you actually arent the smartest guy going around with some of the info you are putting on here, get it right, what have you heard about pold and we will see how right you are

Whispers are that Leopold have good numbers, that they are likely to be in Div 1 or Div 2, that they are averaging around 30 at training and will definatly have 2 teams and I might be wrong but I did overhear recently that your coach is considering playing Drysdale in a pracco match.

Whispers are that Leopold have good numbers, that they are likely to be in Div 1 or Div 2, that they are averaging around 30 at training and will definatly have 2 teams and I might be wrong but I did overhear recently that your coach is considering playing Drysdale in a pracco match.
We wont play Div one, if we do its a miracle, and ill give you the rest, you must have something to do with pold

Nothing more to do with pold than i do with any other club in the area, I just observe and report mate, but I am told your looking pretty solid and are likely to be in the higher divisions, we will have to wait to see how grading goes I guess

Nothing more to do with pold than i do with any other club in the area, I just observe and report mate, but I am told your looking pretty solid and are likely to be in the higher divisions, we will have to wait to see how grading goes I guess
unless you have been at our training sessions or are friends with a pold player there would be no way to know our training numbers because no1 writes down our numbers or anything

As I posted earlier "I watch and report" ;-)

you cant say s**t mate. there is no way you go to every club. no one will listne to you cos you speak so much s**t on this. you dont know about every club. or any club for that matter. you havent said one thing right yet.

you cant say s**t mate. there is no way you go to every club. no one will listne to you cos you speak so much s**t on this. you dont know about every club. or any club for that matter. you havent said one thing right yet.

Shows your lack of inteligence their doesnt it, re-read all my posts not once do I claim to go to every club or know everything about every club, I have people feeding me information also and that saves me wasting my time, I have many people like myself who look at report back its standard practice, 1 man can not be everywhere at once, scroll up my info was pretty spot on in regard to pold and I am told a few other things that i am keeping close to my chest for now about another few clubs south of the river

Shows your lack of inteligence their doesnt it, re-read all my posts not once do I claim to go to every club or know everything about every club, I have people feeding me information also and that saves me wasting my time, I have many people like myself who look at report back its standard practice, 1 man can not be everywhere at once, scroll up my info was pretty spot on in regard to pold and I am told a few other things that i am keeping close to my chest for now about another few clubs south of the river

youve been wrong with everything youve said even with pold? plus your acting as if you go to every club and watch them.. get a life you sadact

Remove this Banner Ad

Back