Foxtel Schedule
CSKA Moscow vs Manchester City
Chelsea vs Maribor
Barcelona vs Ajax
Liverpool vs Real Madrid
Anderlecht vs Arsenal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting a solid win, 3 or 4-0.

I'm intrigued to see if Costa will be fit enough to start.

I don't reckon he will, Mou says he's only fit for one game a week and reckon he'll want him fresh for United.

Expecting a solid win, 3 or 4-0.

I'm intrigued to see if Costa will be fit enough to start.
Costa has been ruled out already and is highly unlikely to play against Manchester United. His hamstring is ****ed. Will take a 1 - 0 scrap as I think players will be rested for this game.

Got a mate heading to Anfield. Umad jod23? :D
Very! Although I fear what he might see. Ive been to Anfield plenty of times but never to a CL night. Ive seen a Europa League game against Steau if I remember correctly. Plenty of league games.

I was lucky enough to see Torres in his prime, I saw back to back hatty's from Nando.

Tickets are so hard to get though for big matches. United, Everton, CL nights... etc..

Very! Although I fear what he might see. Ive been to Anfield plenty of times but never to a CL night. Ive seen a Europa League game against Steau if I remember correctly. Plenty of league games.

I was lucky enough to see Torres in his prime, I saw back to back hatty's from Nando.

Tickets are so hard to get though for big matches. United, Everton, CL nights... etc..

I'm over there in March for the Manc game. And if incredibly lucky, the 1/4 finals of the CL. Not looking likely atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back