Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't say I was expecting to start this well, I thought I might be in for another tough year, but so far so good. It definitely has been a big help having Ryder as a DPP.

I guess you could say you Rucked up. Thanks for that though, my boys need a confidence booster after losing 9-0 the week before when 3 players were subs

yep another two marks and minus that stupid point Eddy kicked and I was home. Funny thing this game, last year I won and then they took away one of my scores an hour later and I lost.

I guess you could say you Rucked up. Thanks for that though, my boys need a confidence booster after losing 9-0 the week before when 3 players were subs

yep another two marks and minus that stupid point Eddy kicked and I was home. Funny thing this game, last year I won and then they took away one of my scores an hour later and I lost.

I must say I am surprised that I have started so well, I honestly don't think my team is that good. Hopefully they can keep it up though.

But besides that it is a nice even ladder when you see 2nd to 8th all on 4 wins, with 9th and 10th half a game behind them as well.

I had only two spare players last week, thank god I have Hodge back this week O'Shea will be delisted after such a pathetic effort last week.

I have so many injuries beats me how I am hanging on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gone from having ruck depth everywhere last year to having no depth at all. Just about my entire bench is injured or not playing. Gonna start to struggle soon

I might play #Aycesexual in the ruck this week so he can have a ruck dual win!

Hey guys,

Would anyone like to replace an inactive team in another league I am in? At the moment we have two inactive teams, so I am looking for dedicated coaches to replace them. One team has a 1-9 record sitting last, while the other team is very much alive with a 5-4 record.

Express your interest by sending me a PM with your email address.

Thanks.

Well I am conceding defeat before we even start this week. For the byes I have to play 2nd,3rd and 5th over the 3 weeks and first up I don't have any emergencies and am missing at least 3 players from the main line up. Opponent has a full squad. G A W N

NB: I might actually win the ruck stat this week, but that will be about it

Edit. I did say 'might' win the ruck stat. Neglected to notice that opponent only had 1 s**t ruck but 2 playing Ruck / Fwd combos. Will take 2-7 loss given that I lost 2 players to injury this week that should have played

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Would anyone like to replace an inactive team in another league I am in? At the moment we have two inactive teams, so I am looking for dedicated coaches to replace them. One team has a 1-9 record sitting last, while the other team is very much alive with a 5-4 record.

Express your interest by sending me a PM with your email address.

Thanks.
Is this a keeper league. Could be keen?

Not a bad week to cop the ladder leader. ;) hot dogs
Yeah good win Dannnnnn. I was never really in it this week. Picking up a few injuries is the last thing you need through these rounds as well.

I was happy to go into this rounds with a couple of wins up my sleeve, cause you just never know. I could easily go 0-3.

Yeah good win Dannnnnn. I was never really in it this week. Picking up a few injuries is the last thing you need through these rounds as well.

I was happy to go into this rounds with a couple of wins up my sleeve, cause you just never know. I could easily go 0-3.
To be honest mate it's probably the worst week you could've hit me - your squad's much stronger but I'm pretty well stocked for week one of the byes. I'm dreading looking at how few players I'll have at my disposal for the next couple weeks. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back