PS4 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Remove this Banner Ad

I probably enjoyed the story line more too, although that being said there could have been a few more big action set pieces. The chopper attack and collapsing building from 2 is still probably the best for mine, which does seem a bit strange 2 games later.
For me the sinking ship in 3 is my favourite set piece granted i'm biased since Uncharted 3 was my first Uncharted game.

For me the sinking ship in 3 is my favourite set piece granted i'm biased since Uncharted 3 was my first Uncharted game.
The train hanging off the cliff at the start of number 2 was pretty insane

Yeah good call, that was a banger too.

The train hanging off the cliff at the start of number 2 was pretty insane

That whole train sequence was amazing, even the pre-crash stuff later in the game.

Finally finished this game. Definitely has a better ending than TLOU2. Was nice playing at a pace where zombies weren’t trying to kill me every second and give me goosebumps too.

Enjoyed the final scene climbing through the mountain and the sword fight at the end. This game didreinforce what i thought 4 years ago though - played through the last 6 chapters and there was only 1 puzzle.

Anyway another game ticked off my backlog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back