PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else is picking this up tomorrow.

Day 1 patch is just over 1GB, update history from a NeoGaf member.
RsOb68r.png

Love the art book that came with the special edition, iirc its a mini version of one that was or is yet to be released?

Update only took 10 minutes for me, that was with the Metal Gear 5 update going as well :) i won't be playing until tonight regardless of how long it took.

Love the art book that came with the special edition, iirc its a mini version of one that was or is yet to be released?

Update only took 10 minutes for me, that was with the Metal Gear 5 update going as well :) i won't be playing until tonight regardless of how long it took.
The Full artbook is about 250 pages and came out in May this year, Have not looked at the book yet, but the games [at least the first one, yet to play the others] still has the concept art as unlockables but looks like the BTS/Making the game movies are gone from the PS3 releases.

Played the first 5 chapters of Drakes Fortune, and it feels like a new game with the new res, character models, lighting and textures. but the new Aiming is the biggest improvement Headshots are so easy now, didnt even know i had over 5 in a row till the trophy popped. Just started playing again. the Flood room still sucks died like 5 times there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant even start any of the games. Drakes Fortune is stuck on 12% installing, Uncharted 2 is on 9% and Uncharted 3 is on 2%..... been 2 hours now.

what is wrong with your PS4. mine was installed before i finished downloading the patch. because you said you got the art book so its not digital DL

what is wrong with your PS4. mine was installed before i finished downloading the patch. because you said you got the art book so its not digital DL
No idea but after watching the timer go up to 5 hours i restarted the ps4 and it had 20 seconds left. All good to go now :)

I replayed the entire series last year so I'm not sure I'll pick this up straight away. It'd be a perfect purchase in March or April next year though when there are few new releases coming out.

They've scrubbed up the first one really nicely. Love the aiming, I'm still just using the 9mm and racking up head shots. Half way through it and can't wait to get to 2 though. I enjoy 1 but sometimes it just feels like clear waves of enemies, move to next room, clear waves of enemies, move to next room. Two is similar I guess but I just felt like I was taking in the surroundings more in that one. Never ever played 3 so that will be just something new altogether :)

I still can't believe an avid gamer like yourself had never played these.

I played some of the first and didn't get into it, just seemed to be constant baddies, shoot, kill, move, repeat.

Never had any interest in the series after that.

I played some of the first and didn't get into it, just seemed to be constant baddies, shoot, kill, move, repeat.

Never had any interest in the series after that.
But you like Far Cry?

But you like Far Cry?

Not sure of the relevance.

If you are saying Far Cry is shooting baddies and moving to the next area and shooting baddies then you've never played a Far Cry game. For starters it's open world so I can pick and choose when to do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back