Leagues UNOFFICIAL Member organised SC leagues 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, here is a cash league if anyone wants to join. I'm not running it (but am in the league), Brendan Cowan is.

League Code: 846489

Bsb: 704 230

Acc: 100299675

B S Cowman

$50

Cheers

hey guys, here is a cash league if anyone wants to join. I'm not running it (but am in the league), Brendan Cowan is.

League Code: 846489

Bsb: 704 230

Acc: 100299675

B S Cowman

$50

Cheers
Superwolf, I need ppl pm'n me prior to joining so I know who to expect. So it's best not to post my bank details all over the place and the SC code.

Cheers,

Hi all, my $50 cash league still has multiple spots open for anyone willing to join. Prizes are as follows:

$350 for the Grand Final Winner
$150 for the GF Runner Up
$200 for Minor Premiership (H/A before finals)
$100 second H/A
$50 third H/A
$50 for the highest round score of the season. Even if your getting flogged early and out of the running, you still have a chance to make your money back!!
Send me a PM and I'll get back to you with the rest of the details. Cheers.

if you need more players in your supercoach leagues,Please private message me some supercoach codes so i can join :) Division 1 or 2. not looking for any money leagues, just a random person wanting to play any-ones supercoach :)

Hi all, my $50 cash league still has multiple spots open for anyone willing to join. Prizes are as follows:

$350 for the Grand Final Winner
$150 for the GF Runner Up
$200 for Minor Premiership (H/A before finals)
$100 second H/A
$50 third H/A
$50 for the highest round score of the season. Even if your getting flogged early and out of the running, you still have a chance to make your money back!!
Send me a PM and I'll get back to you with the rest of the details. Cheers.
Still a couple of spots left if anyone is interested.

If anyone has a cash league with spots available please let me know! I'll be keen as. I have 2 cash leagues filled up myself already but happy to join a couple more.

Cheers.

Hi Everyone,
I have a league that has a few spots left to fill.
The league is called SC Die Hards and will be very competitive, as I have only invited players that avg over 2100+ each year.

If you want a league with some good banter and good players PM me and I will send you the code.

P.S - please no beginners or part timers.

Any spare leagues?

Hi, all. Beginner friendly environment leagues for all to join!

Private league : The Gunz (10 teams) - 143837
Public League : Newbies and Pro's (18 teams) - 644672
Private League : Dissention ( 18 teams) - 789048

Everyone who would like to make their 2015 Supercoach experience better join!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Hoes,

Looking to join 4 leagues - my team shouldn't be complete s**t

TheNamtrakTrain

Hi, all. Beginner friendly environment leagues for all to join!

Everyone who would like to make their 2015 Supercoach experience better join!

My Leagues for all from new to pro to join!

Either. I'd prefer to just join one because I'm lazy but if no spots left and enough people are interested I'll set one up.
I'm looking for another, and apart from yourself there were/are 3 others (just finished emailing one) who wanted to join my league when it was full. There's probably enough interest left for at least a 10 team league, if not 18.

I'm looking for another, and apart from yourself there were/are 3 others (just finished emailing one) who wanted to join my league when it was full. There's probably enough interest left for at least a 10 team league, if not 18.

I should be able to fill a few spots from outside of bigfooty too so let's make this official. I reckon $50 again but prizemoney a little different to yours to reward overall score as well as finals, and exclude minor premiership prizes. I figure you either go for the league win and the element of luck that goes with that during finals, or go for the overall. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the home and away are a bit in no mans land i reckon.

So prizemoney:

$300 GF winner
$125 GF runner up
$300 overall
$125 second overall
$50 highest weekly score to keep interest alive

Open to all - PM me your interest and I'll provide bank details and league code.

I'm keen to join if your still looking for numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back