Leagues UNOFFICIAL Member organised SC leagues 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
*3 SPOTS LEFT*

Good day to all you fellow supercoaches.

I have been running a cash league for 3 years now, and due to some late outs, a few spots have opened.

Rules:
-$50 entry
-Winner (finals): $400
-Runner up (finals): $250
-Highest overall: $100
-Highest total score: $100
-Winner (minor finals aka 9th): $50

Please message me if interested. Also - those who have spare spots in there own cash league, happy to join and cancel out each others entry fee!

Thanks,
Clayton

We have a 18 player, $100 Cash League which is after some more players :

Time Continuum Cup $100 Cash League Prizes : 1st - $1000, 2nd - $500 and $300 for highest score.

Code 181204 : 7 spots left for anyone interested.
Have been a BF member for 8 years, and happy to PM you my mobile number if you have any questions.

Last edited:

The inaugural "Time Continuum Cup", New 18 Team competition, $100 Cash League.

Prizes : 1st - $1000, 2nd - $500 and $300 for highest score.

Code : Private Message for availability .

0 Places Left, anyone welcome. Players in current year get an invite for the next year.
Perpetual trophy to be held by winner with plaque on it, containing Team Name and year.

Entries available only through PM now as close to full and seeing on a few confirmations. First in to get spots left. Good luck!

Last edited:
looking for 5 more people to fill our league. Its a competitive league thats been going for 5 years.

league code: 724410

I've got my $25 "Junkie Cash League" with spots left, but you'll need to get in quick. Message me if you are interested.

Been around BigFooty & the SuperCoach forums for a long time, happy to provide my mobile number to chat if you feel the need to check I'm 100%.

Prize Pool as follows:

League Grand Final Winner $100
League Grand Final Runner Up $50
Bottom Half League Grand Final Winner (9th) $25
1st Overall SC Ranking $125
2nd Overall SC Ranking $75
3rd Overall SC Ranking $50
4th Overall SC Ranking $25

Cheers,

TheBuzz

I'm in if there is still a spot???

Cheers
Tappy

*3 SPOTS LEFT*

Good day to all you fellow supercoaches.

I have been running a cash league for 3 years now, and due to some late outs, a few spots have opened.

Rules:
-$50 entry
-Winner (finals): $400
-Runner up (finals): $250
-Highest overall: $100
-Highest total score: $100
-Winner (minor finals aka 9th): $50

Please message me if interested. Also - those who have spare spots in there own cash league, happy to join and cancel out each others entry fee!

Thanks,
Clayton

Anything left?

3 Places Left, anyone welcome. Players in current year get an invite for the next year.
Perpetual trophy to be held by winner with plaque on it, containing Team Name and year.

Entries available only through PM now as close to full and seeing on a few confirmations. First in to get spots left. Good luck!

I've got my $25 "Junkie Cash League" with spots left, but you'll need to get in quick. Message me if you are interested.

Been around BigFooty & the SuperCoach forums for a long time, happy to provide my mobile number to chat if you feel the need to check I'm 100%.

Prize Pool as follows:

League Grand Final Winner $100
League Grand Final Runner Up $50
Bottom Half League Grand Final Winner (9th) $25
1st Overall SC Ranking $125
2nd Overall SC Ranking $75
3rd Overall SC Ranking $50
4th Overall SC Ranking $25

Cheers,

TheBuzz

Hi All,

I'm re-posting this as I've still got half a dozen spots left in my Junkie Cash League & I'm keen to get it fully subscribed ahead of the first bounce Thursday if at all possible, or at least before the Saturday games to keep the competition integrity as high as possible. Hence me saying get in quick.

If it is any encouragement, the league so far is made up of mostly enthusiastic but not necessarily elite SuperCoach players. So in Poker terms it is a bit like sitting down at a relatively soft table with plenty of good banter.

Thanks,

TheBuzz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey everyone, I need to fill a few spots for my private league. A few guys piked out this year so I'm hoping a few of you will join up for an always competitive league. League code is 871543. Hope to see you join up. Cheers.

Spots available: 265508, 512482, 942454, 946583, 575947

All free to enter.

Anyone else need help filling?
Open to cash leagues up to $25

hey everyone, I need to fill a few spots for my private league. A few guys piked out this year so I'm hoping a few of you will join up for an always competitive league. League code is 871543. Hope to see you join up. Cheers.
Joined up mate.

Hi All,

I'm re-posting this as I've still got half a dozen spots left in my Junkie Cash League & I'm keen to get it fully subscribed ahead of the first bounce Thursday if at all possible, or at least before the Saturday games to keep the competition integrity as high as possible. Hence me saying get in quick.

If it is any encouragement, the league so far is made up of mostly enthusiastic but not necessarily elite SuperCoach players. So in Poker terms it is a bit like sitting down at a relatively soft table with plenty of good banter.

Thanks,

TheBuzz

Any spots left mate?

Hi All,

Thanks,

TheBuzz

Tappy07

Hey Guys, doing a last minute attempt to fill a $50 18 player league - few spots left

$50 Buy In ($900 pool):
1st: $400
Runner Up: $250
Prelim Finalists: $100 each
Minor Premier (finish home/away on top): $100
Best Round Score: $50

Please PM me if interested.
Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back