Unpopular Musical Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Ughh it makes me cringe, it's such a prick thing to do. They're going to get the audience wooing for them and booing some dick in the crowd. It's just an ego boost and some schoolyard trip in ego. I hate it too

I'm guessing they were bullied at school for being a ranga and or a goth/emo and see it somehow vindicated.

The dicks.

The way that guys like Trent Reznor and Josh Homme verbally abuse members of their audience who upset them isn't tough or badass, it just makes them look like downright dickheads.

Add Dave Grohl into that too.

For a utensil rock band they don't take too kindly to too much movement in their crowds.

Roxette were a great band.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find her person so annoying and false but I've found her better looking as time goes on. Great pop songs. The best pop artist since Katy Perry put out Teenage Dream (the song). But she'll become irrelevant next album unless she changes and reinvents. Not like Miley, more like... someone else. Make or break for her.
I doubt she'll become irrelevant she's the only artist in the world capable of selling 1 million albums in the first week of an album release, she's also the first solo female artist since Madona to sell out a stadium tour in Australia, 47k were at Etihad stadium alone to see her.
She will reinvent herself she's an intelligent business woman.... kinda prides herself on being able to change her music and keep her fans but seduce new ones, im expecting a very heavy pop album coming in October, new single this week....

The Beatles are s**t boring and people who list them as their favourite band are too.

PREACH BROTHER, PREACH! If they didn't make the cultural impact they did, another band would have. The world was ready to kick off its shoes, do a bunch of drugs, and leave the widespread conservatism at the door, and The Beatles were there to help them do it. A band that was at the right place at the right time if I've ever seen one.

I still have to give them respect for doing so. But I'm sick to ******* death of people (generally 50 and above) telling me they're the greatest band of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back