Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 million euros, not 7 million pounds. According to arseblog if you do the conversion it's 106k a week in pounds. Apparently the problem is that Khedira wants 106k a week after tax, so his actual wage would be need to be higher and that's the sticking point of negotiations.

Either Wenger knowing this is his last contract is going all out to win trophies by signing the 'name' players
or
Somebody higher up is starting to influence our transfers

Either way, it's not my money so I'd be excited with the big name signing. However we don't have unlimited funds like City/Chelsea. If it doesn't work out for them, they'd just shrug their shoulders and spend elsewhere. If it doesn't work for us, it would discourage us from doing similar deals in the future.

This Khedira one is very fishy. Not a signing Wenger would make.

7 million euros, not 7 million pounds. According to arseblog if you do the conversion it's 106k a week in pounds. Apparently the problem is that Khedira wants 106k a week after tax, so his actual wage would be need to be higher and that's the sticking point of negotiations.

Yeah, that's along the lines of where I was going. He wants ~106k pounds net income, so his gross income, before tax, would be around ~190k. Which is an absurd amount.

Yeah I don't like the khedira one too much either very un wenger like I think people from higher above are taking the reigns in these situations and just getting them to sign im not complanng though we will give the title a serious push next season hopefully we can get Remy too it will be an amazing window if this happens.

what about angel di maria ? is he an option for us ? seems to want a new home , and he doesnt want man u by the goss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either Wenger knowing this is his last contract is going all out to win trophies by signing the 'name' players
or
Somebody higher up is starting to influence our transfers

Either way, it's not my money so I'd be excited with the big name signing. However we don't have unlimited funds like City/Chelsea. If it doesn't work out for them, they'd just shrug their shoulders and spend elsewhere. If it doesn't work for us, it would discourage us from doing similar deals in the future.

This Khedira one is very fishy. Not a signing Wenger would make.

Wenger has always stated that once the money is available he'd have no problems spending it.

What we are seeing is now the reward for all the hard work being put in over the last decade beginning to pay off.

Happy with the Debuchy signing, its unusual this transfer period that we are actually signing most of the players we have been heavily linked with.

Happy with Debuchy. Another solid signing. How nice is it to be getting this stuff done so early? Now to get a DM and a GK (Likely Ospina from all reports) before the season, and we'll be in good shape.

tumblr_n8vj9wBhxa1sugbabo5_500.jpg

If we did manage to sign - Sanchez, Debuchy, one of (Bender, Schneiderlin or Khedira) and Ospina i'd be very very happy.

If we added someone like Remy, Javier Manquillo on loan and another CB.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back