Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

man that was a disappointing game.

oxlade-chamberlain was useless, don't think much is going to happen for us when we are relying mostly on cazorla to set the game up for us, he tried hard again today but he just isn't good enough imo.

2 brilliant moments from alexis sanchez saved us the game, campbell looked good when he came on and bellerin did a decent job too, monreal was serviceable at the back, welbeck did some nice things as well.

mertesacker at fault for the 2nd goal, overall that game was pretty bad hull defended well too.

these draws are starting to become a bit of a worry. 2 wins for the season so far it's a poor start.

Last edited:
That was a Denilson-like performance from Ox. * me, he was wank.

Now that the season is done, might as well start giving Campbell some minutes. I can't help but feel we're wasting a huge talent here.

I like Bellerin's energy. I'd prefer him to Chambers at RB - might give is the option to play Chambers in DM in some games.

We need to finish our chances to many times we dominate teams and just waste opportunities, out played Hull but find ourselves 2-1 down with a couple minutes remaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only seen the highlights. Watching replay now. Disappointing result.

The stats are eerily standard - 70% possession, ridiculous amount of shots, failed to win, and Wilshere has injured his ankle again.

Okay, that was very ordinary. An frustrating.

But oh so typical. Standard Arsenal. Too easily stifled. No plan B. Easy to defend against. Teams are happy to concede possession to us because apart from Sanchez (our best signing in the last decade), we do f**k all with it in the final third.

Ox was quite awful. Can't explain it. He's waited so long for a sustained opportunity in the first team. And with all of our injuries (along with Podolski and Rosicky placed into cryostasis by Wenger), he has his chance. But did f**k all.

Campbell and Bellerin, two supposed fringe players, showed more urgency than many of their teammates. Mertesacker was too easily beaten for their second goal. Far too easy.

Not surprised we failed to win our fixtures against Everton, City and Chelsea (because we are laughable against the top teams), but failing to win so many games against the mid table teams is going to cost us dearly.

Poor result. Down to the same reasons, the same excuses, the same failures.

Not surprised at all. We have such a small squad and the amount of injuries we have is ****ed!! Why the * didn't Wenger buy another CB and a CDM.

Almost hope we don't make the top 4 so the board finally realise Wenger isn't up to it anymore and has to go!

He has also been s**t since January.

I wanted a backup CB but now I think we need a starter. Per is not up to it.

Sagna would be handy right about now. Can the baby giraffe play at centre half?

His return will be like a new signing.

Who could we could in January though? Big names don't normally move.

Kimmy Kallstrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back