Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno bout whether those blokes are playing all year but for Feds sake they'd be hoping. McEvoy with his brother were the most dangerous for us to match up and kicked most of their score. Fraser is a massive loss for them as we won most hitout and our midfield matched their easily, if we'd kicked straighter i'm in no doubt we could of won. Our biggest weakness as i could see was our backline looked a brittle against their experienced forwards. Keep the faith Demon supporters a win is just around the corner.:thumbsu:

Demon, I noticed Weeding didn't play on Saturday after kicking a bag the week before, would have been extremely handy for you guys. Also I hear one of your players went to town on most of his teammates and Evan on the field and at the pub after, then saving his biggest spray for your other coach, Justin, would have thought someone banned twice from all the pubs, plus having a few court appearances wouldnt be welcome again, might be time to tap him on the shoulder, especially as a few older supporters heard his antics whilst playing on Saturday. Can anyone confirm about the Federals rumour? Will be very keen to see the team line up this weekend for them, but if it is true, then I hope they get spanked this and every weekend, p*ss poor form, if not then I take that last statement back.

RESSIES
CORRY BY 8
BULLIOH BY 4
CUDGY BY 10

SENIORS
TUMBA against an improving Corryong
BULLIOH in a match that will be closer than most think
Cudgy by a cricket score over Federals

Demon, I noticed Weeding didn't play on Saturday after kicking a bag the week before, would have been extremely handy for you guys. Also I hear one of your players went to town on most of his teammates and Evan on the field and at the pub after, then saving his biggest spray for your other coach, Justin, would have thought someone banned twice from all the pubs, plus having a few court appearances wouldnt be welcome again, might be time to tap him on the shoulder, especially as a few older supporters heard his antics whilst playing on Saturday. Can anyone confirm about the Federals rumour? Will be very keen to see the team line up this weekend for them, but if it is true, then I hope they get spanked this and every weekend, p*ss poor form, if not then I take that last statement back.
As you know M and P we are trying to eridicate the f**k bags from our club but anyone abusing coaches, team mates and supporters is not on. As for Evan it wasn't his best game for the year but carrying a very ordinary team can wear even the best players down. For a Cudgy bloke you seem to know an aweful lot about our club, maybe you should worry about where your hard earned money is going to fund your own clubs success this season.:thumbsdown:

Tips for weekend
Tumba by 30 over the Dees
Cudgy by 70 over Feds
B/W in an upset over Bullioh by 5

Has Ben Parker even been playing footy last i remember of him he was a hotdog stand boy.
Heard today that Clancy, Ryan and Leigh McEvoy, and Hamilton only played a one off so they wouldn't lose to Corryong and Cohen has only played 1 game and hasn't been sighted since, and Fraser left after 1 game, were is there gun recruit Smedley?
Get on here Feds and give us an insight

Don't know much about the "new recruits", but I can tell u that smedley injured himself at work. I think he will be back about round 6 or 7. Also heard young George Galbraith did a great job on Evan last week. Good to see the club isn't afraid to give a young bloke a big job.

Dunno bout whether those blokes are playing all year but for Feds sake they'd be hoping. McEvoy with his brother were the most dangerous for us to match up and kicked most of their score. Fraser is a massive loss for them as we won most hitout and our midfield matched their easily, if we'd kicked straighter i'm in no doubt we could of won. Our biggest weakness as i could see was our backline looked a brittle against their experienced forwards. Keep the faith Demon supporters a win is just around the corner.:thumbsu:

Hope your right Demon, might find that corner may be a bit longer than hoped, as unfortunately we have 12 of our best 20 out through injury for tomorrow, so fingers crossed a blizzard hits Tumba tomorrow or one of those 24 hour bugs sweeps the town. To be honest, I reckon Tumba will already be focused on Round 5 anyways, and what a cracker that should be. Whilst the seniors may not be winning, thankfully we have enough numbers to cover the ressies coming up to seniors, which is a big credit to the club, to have 50+ blokes still committed to playing footy at the Dees.

My tips for the weekend are
Tumba by 100+ over Corryong
Bullioh by 10 over Walwa
Cudgy by 70 over feds

Ressies
Corryong by a point
Bullioh by 30
Cudgy by daylight

Any body know the score between Border Walwa and Bullioh 2nds from last week?
Good old sporting pulse have not put it up yet

:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Thats the spirit Demonroo nice of you to donate 6 Frothies my way..!!!:footy:

Tips for this week:

Reserves:

Cudgy by less than 10 points
Corryong by 4 or 5 goals
Bullioh by at least 10 goals

Seniors:

Cudgy at home (just)
Corryong everyone hopes they will win at least 1 game for the year
Bullioh by 100+

Finally the game everyone has been waiting for, obviously my money is on the blue boys but if they don't contain Molky and Kelly (kid is an absolute gun from reports) then who knows how many Tumba could kick. Think whoever wins the battle of the midfield wins the game.

Tips for this week:

Reserves:

Cudgy by less than 10 points
Corryong by 4 or 5 goals
Bullioh by at least 10 goals

Seniors:

Cudgy at home (just)
Corryong everyone hopes they will win at least 1 game for the year
Bullioh by 100+

Finally the game everyone has been waiting for, obviously my money is on the blue boys but if they don't contain Molky and Kelly (kid is an absolute gun from reports) then who knows how many Tumba could kick. Think whoever wins the battle of the midfield wins the game.

MP,

Last week your tips were spot on and I agree this is the game that we all have been waiting for, who are the guns that Cudgy have from Jindera? and who should we keep our eye on?

Always good to play in front of the home crowd and it may well be the deciding factor, anyway cant tip against the Roo's, all good for UMFL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MP,

Last week your tips were spot on and I agree this is the game that we all have been waiting for, who are the guns that Cudgy have from Jindera? and who should we keep our eye on?

Always good to play in front of the home crowd and it may well be the deciding factor, anyway cant tip against the Roo's, all good for UMFL!

The biggest gun from Jindera would be Piltz, kicking goals at will from the middle, the few games i have seen them play, has been close to best on. Others to watch for, well I don't want to give away too much, but everyone knows our list of jets. keesmat, Deery, Lezius, Head, Voigt, Wheeler, Arthur (next time around)...I could go on, but there is a reason we are both on top, because there is more than 1 player who is capable of winning the game, thats why the mid battle is so important. Whats good for the UMFL is 3 teams capable of pinching the 4th spot (B/W favourites at this stage) and 3 teams a massive shot at flag glory.

Blues2012, your tipping rank seems to be going backwards, maybe less bigfooty and more reading the AFL formlines?

The biggest gun from Jindera would be Piltz, kicking goals at will from the middle, the few games i have seen them play, has been close to best on. Others to watch for, well I don't want to give away too much, but everyone knows our list of jets. keesmat, Deery, Lezius, Head, Voigt, Wheeler, Arthur (next time around)...I could go on, but there is a reason we are both on top, because there is more than 1 player who is capable of winning the game, thats why the mid battle is so important. Whats good for the UMFL is 3 teams capable of pinching the 4th spot (B/W favourites at this stage) and 3 teams a massive shot at flag glory.

Blues2012, your tipping rank seems to be going backwards, maybe less bigfooty and more reading the AFL formlines?

MP what bloody tipping rank

On to it now MP watch me bounce back, didnt even realise i was in it?
I can taste the beer Demonroo:D:D:D

Blueboy,

It has been years since I have been to Cudgie, do we still have to wait for the Carlton Horse and Beer Carriage to turn up for a drink?

I would hate to wait until we get to the pub to drink your fine ale!

Blueboy,

It has been years since I have been to Cudgie, do we still have to wait for the Carlton Horse and Beer Carriage to turn up for a drink?

I would hate to wait until we get to the pub to drink your fine ale!

:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Demonroo you mite want to bring a few bucks with you just cause you win a 6 pack wont go far when your got to feed two heads:p:p

Tips for season 2012
Premiers-Feds
Runners Up-Cudgy
League Medal-Voight
Goal Kicking-M.Molky
Recruit of the Year-N.Fraser
2's premiers-Corryong

Headline you won't read-"Wodonga Saints to relocate to Bethanga and join the upper murray":D

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Toecutter Recruit of the Year-N.Fraser for 2 weeks ha ha and Premiers-Feds long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll:p:p

HERE ARE MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
RESSIES
CUDGIE BY 24PTS OVER TUMBA
CORRY BY 27PTS OVER B/W
BULLIOH BY ???? OVER FEDS

SENIORS
B/W BY 9GLS OVER A MORE DETERMINED CORRY
BULLIOH BY 33PTS OVER FEDS [injuries hurting at the moment]

Now for the match of the round Cudgie/Tumba.Both sides have recruited really well,. accredit to both clubs.I don't think the game is going to be decided by the mid field i believe by their backline ,which one is going to stand-up for 4 quarters.Both sides have at lease 5 players up forward able of kicking a winning score.So my tip for this game is Tumba by 9pts if they can hold Plitz to no more than 4gls[he could be the difference between the 2 teams as could N.Molk for Tumba]. max

Im putting it out there that i think Corryong will have their first win this week in a few years as most of us have seeen they definatly have improved and with Jenkins out for the next 5-6 weeks it's going to hurt.
If this eventuates i think Corrryong will then go back to it's old ways and get seriously beaten for the rest of the year.
Butters v Nicholas in the guts is a great match up

Rumour has it that Corryong have a star midfield recruit from Melbourne coming up to play with them (arriving in the next 2 weeks).

If it's who I think it is they'll tear apart the UMFL! Tough, nuggetty, hard running, massive kick on both feet ... and a tremendous amount of body hair!

His initials aren't Cam Liston are they RM?:D:D:D
Tips for the weekend
Mighty Dees by a point over Walwa
Bullioh by 80 over Feds
Cudgy by a point over Tumba (only cause there at home0

Tip for the year
Demon 2's to win the flag (lock it in the bank!)

Rumour has it that Corryong have a star midfield recruit from Melbourne coming up to play with them (arriving in the next 2 weeks).

If it's who I think it is they'll tear apart the UMFL! Tough, nuggetty, hard running, massive kick on both feet ... and a tremendous amount of body hair!

So this star midfield recruit, is apparantly so good, but cant get a game in the senior team at BHN.:confused: Think if I was to trust that bit of info then I might put $100 on Melbourne to win this years flag, Izzy to win the Brownlow and leave Black Caviar out of the trifecta this weekend.

To the game everyone has been talking about having seen both Cudgy and Tumba, Cudgy will win by a few kicks. Interesting news coming out of Feds with the apparent signing of 2 Raiders players and 4 other district players. Not sure of the calibre but it is 6 extra players and means potentially fielding an 18 v 18 in the ressies hopefully so.

That time again lads, here are my tips for Round 5:
Magoos:
Tumba to beat Cudgy by 15 points
Demons to beat B/W by 21 points
Bullioh to beat Feds by 37 points

Seniors:
Tumba to beat Cudgy by 9 points (Home ground or not Tumba to win)
B/W to beat Demons by 56 points;
Bullioh to beat Feds by 21 points

Headline: Blues 2012 to spend his hard earn't dollars on buying me drinks when the Roos win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back