US Open Golf

Remove this Banner Ad

dr nick

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2002
Dee Why, NSW
AFL Club
Sydney
Starting in about an hour at The Olympic Club, SF.

Got 4 feelers
- Phil Mickelson a good crack at $27
- Dustin Johnson. He was my only bet last week when he took out the St Jude in Memphis, $36 attractive. Threw the opening pitch of the Matt Cain perfect game so is officially on fire.
- Adam Scott. Best Aussie hope. Jason Day will probably go home mid tournament if his wife has the baby. Not bad at $55, but has come in to $40 since I put the bet on.
- Michael Thompson. Just a teaser at 700/1

Best Lay?

Obviously Tiger at $9

- Dustin Johnson. He was my only bet last week when he took out the St Jude in Memphis, $36 attractive. Threw the opening pitch of the Matt Cain perfect game so is officially on fire.

Gold :)

Got 4 feelers
- Adam Scott. Best Aussie hope. Jason Day will probably go home mid tournament if his wife has the baby. Not bad at $55, but has come in to $40 since I put the bet on.

Best Lay?

Obviously Tiger at $9

Nice pick for Mick Thompson. Shame the tournament is 4 rounds and not 1.

Guys who might have had a shocker today, only need to shoot even par tomorrow to rocket up the leaderboard.

Got 4 feelers

Best Lay?

Obviously Tiger at $9

Wow!!! please tell me each way?

It's that time again. dr nick , can you give us your 700-1 tip please :)

McIlroy to lead (or equal lead) every round $151 (sportsbet) He got off to a flyer in the wet and was never headed 2 years ago, it's wet again. Worth a shot :D

Outright - Kuchar $21, McDowell $22, McIlroy $21, Donald $41, Manassero $61 Fowler $61

Well the majors come around again, and I'm keen on three blokes to perform well enough to hopefully guarantee some nice collects by Monday morning. Unfortunately I'm interstate for work from Friday to Monday so it may be difficult for me to get on/research bets for each round, but this is what I'm starting with for Rd1 and the tournament itself.

Keen on the consistent playing of McDowell and Kuchar in the suspect weather and long, tight course, and it's hard to ignore the form Boo Weekley is in atm.

Bets are:
1.5u @ 3.10 Boo Weekly to win Rd 1 three-ball v Poulter and Dufner (Betfair)
0.25u @ 90 Boo Weekley Rd1 leader (Betfair)
1u @ 4.80 Boo Weekley Top 20 finish (Betfair)

0.75u @ 8.00 Graeme McDowell Top European (bet365)
1u @ 7.20 Graeme McDowell Top 5 finish (Betfair)
0.25u @ 28.00 Graeme McDowell Winner (Betfair)

1u @ 5.00 Matt Kuchar Top 5 finish (Betfair)
0.25u @ 22.00 Matt Kuchar Winner (Betfair)

Rd1 Matchups Multi (bet365)
Stenson to beat Haas
Weekley to beat Clark
Furyk to beat Donald
Choi to beat Streelman
0.5u @ 13.30

Best of luck if you choose to have a go at the US Open.

Why not Angel Cabrera at $100+ or at least get $8 for top 10... He was in the playoff with Adam Scott in the last major so he must have some sort of golf game?

They say this course wont suit the long hitters but will the more technical players. Who those players are i dont know. <-- Insight

Not bad, but I think it's been 25 years since someone has won back to back majors? Tiger must have done it? I'm sure that's what I read though. Ill get back to you!
oh, i have no idea on golf whatsoever. just figured taking scott + day + every other aussie at $23 is probably better value than top odds scott only at $24 at betfair pre commish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the majors come around again, and I'm keen on three blokes to perform well enough to hopefully guarantee some nice collects by Monday morning. Unfortunately I'm interstate for work from Friday to Monday so it may be difficult for me to get on/research bets for each round, but this is what I'm starting with for Rd1 and the tournament itself.

Keen on the consistent playing of McDowell and Kuchar in the suspect weather and long, tight course, and it's hard to ignore the form Boo Weekley is in atm.

Bets are:
1.5u @ 3.10 Boo Weekly to win Rd 1 three-ball v Poulter and Dufner (Betfair)
0.25u @ 90 Boo Weekley Rd1 leader (Betfair)
1u @ 4.80 Boo Weekley Top 20 finish (Betfair)

0.75u @ 8.00 Graeme McDowell Top European (bet365)
1u @ 7.20 Graeme McDowell Top 5 finish (Betfair)
0.25u @ 28.00 Graeme McDowell Winner (Betfair)

1u @ 5.00 Matt Kuchar Top 5 finish (Betfair)
0.25u @ 22.00 Matt Kuchar Winner (Betfair)

Rd1 Matchups Multi (bet365)
Stenson to beat Haas
Weekley to beat Clark
Furyk to beat Donald
Choi to beat Streelman
0.5u @ 13.30

Best of luck if you choose to have a go at the US Open.

Well that didn't turn out the way I anticipated, McDowell misses cut, Weekley and Kuchar both on the edge. Looks an extremely tough course to play.

Why not Angel Cabrera at $100+ or at least get $8 for top 10... He was in the playoff with Adam Scott in the last major so he must have some sort of golf game?

They say this course wont suit the long hitters but will the more technical players. Who those players are i dont know. <-- Insight

Why i bother commenting on a golf thread i dont know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back