USA US presidential election 2024: Sleepy Joe v Stable Genius 2.0?

What happens if Joe Biden doesn't seek a second term?

• Kamala Harris becomes the Democratic nominee in 2024

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Someone else becomes the nominee

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just thinking that Trump supporters maybe have diminished by 2024 and De Santis may be a bit wild so Pence the safe bet?
with the way that the nomination process occurs and people having to be actively voting for you, not just against someone else (when there are multiple candidates early) it is hard for me to see a way for Pence to attract support. I don't see the trump support diminishing, and there will be (unjustified) resentment that Pence didn't "support trump"

with the way that the nomination process occurs and people having to be actively voting for you, not just against someone else (when there are multiple candidates early) it is hard for me to see a way for Pence to attract support. I don't see the trump support diminishing, and there will be (unjustified) resentment that Pence didn't "support trump"
Two years to go is still a long time. Pence is the conservatives conservative.

Happy to be proved wrong as I obviously don't like Trump.

See for yourself...

Have you even been to San Francisco?

Its got a famous homeless problem. Has for at least as long as I have known it's existed.

Its also one of the richest, most expensive cities in the world and is literally the tech capital of humanity.

While it's fun to go all Guru Jane and claim an undesirable political figure has turned their district into a rust bucket, it does also highlight a certain detachment from reality.

Its got a famous homeless problem. Has for at least as long as I have known it's existed.

Its also one of the richest, most expensive cities in the world and is literally the tech capital of humanity.

While it's fun to go all Guru Jane and claim an undesirable political figure has turned their district into a rust bucket, it does also highlight a certain detachment from reality.
Fancy choosing San Francisco as an example? Try Chicago and even New York, it is everywhere in the USA and agree to try and blame this on a guy who has been President for under 2 years is lunacy.

US capitalism doing what it's designed to....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fancy choosing San Francisco as an example? Try Chicago and even New York, it is everywhere in the USA and agree to try and blame this on a guy who has been President for under 2 years is lunacy.
I am not blaming Biden for it. Its the problem of Gavin Newsoms who was being discussed earlier in this thread as a potential 2024 candidate for presidency. California is going down the toilet because of his leadership. Crime is out of control because of recent laws being passed. But because that state is a blue strong hold nothing will change there.

If you think homelessness is bad in New York and Chicago by comparison, then you havent been paying attention. Google homelessness California if you don't believe me

I went to San Francisco in 2010 and 11. In the 10 years since then homelessness and drug addiction has increased. People defecating in the street is so common now theres an app for it...

I am not blaming Biden for it. Its the problem of Gavin Newsoms who was being discussed earlier in this thread as a potential 2024 candidate for presidency. California is going down the toilet because of his leadership. Crime is out of control because of recent laws being passed. But because that state is a blue strong hold nothing will change there.

If you think homelessness is bad in New York and Chicago by comparison, then you havent been paying attention. Google homelessness California if you don't believe me

I went to San Francisco in 2010 and 11. In the 10 years since then homelessness and drug addiction has increased. People defecating in the street is so common now theres an app for it...

FYI, I rarely watch videos without knowing or having more information on the content. I went to California Insiders site to check out what other videos they have produced. All appear to be very anti California. Not unusual for a Republican though.

Anyhow...

Biden or Newsom, makes little difference.

One person is not responsible for increase in homelessness/crime in any state of the USA as it has been an issue for decades.

This is the most recent data (States) on homelessness in the USA.

Recent data on top 10 crime cities in USA, California has one city at No.10.

Luckily the right wingers have a whole host of solutions to fix homelessness.
Well Trump did try, quite possibly many would have died from starvation which would have been a way to reduce homelessness.

The Trump Administration tightened its rules for obtaining food stamp benefits this week, in a move many experts and community organizers fear could have a detrimental effect on the nearly 700,000 vulnerable Americans it’s expected to impact.

Fortunately a Judge struck down the plan:

Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell of D.C. condemned the administration for failing to consider how the rule would impact an estimated hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Lindsay Graham proposing a Federal abortion ban after 15 weeks is really playing into Democrat hands for the mid-terms.

WTF is he thinking?

Firstly, the whole argument in the Supreme Court was that it wasn't the Federal Govt's place to write abortion laws.
Secondly, while there are exceptions, in practice, those exceptions require paperwork which costs women their lives.

Women know this, and they vote much more now than what they used to.

This is Victorian State Opposition levels of political stupidity.

Biden or Newsom, makes little difference.

One person is not responsible for increase in homelessness/crime in any state of the USA as it has been an issue for decades.
Oh really?

Guess one person being Trump isnt responsible for all the accusations the far left blame him for then...

And it makes all the difference. We were talking about Newsom. You came in defending Biden, which shows you dont even read posts in context or get the full picture. Not surprising.

Oh really?

Guess one person being Trump isnt responsible for all the accusations the far left blame him for then...

And it makes all the difference. We were talking about Newsom. You came in defending Biden, which shows you dont even read posts in context or get the full picture. Not surprising.

And you read over every other thing that was said in reply to you, cherry picked an error and then focused in on it. Bad faith actor 101.

You clearly aren't here to discuss, just spread the good news like a zealot. I'm embarrassed for you.

The logic doesn't track.

One person can't be fully responsible for a large issue across jurisdictions... so no one person can be respoonsible 🥄 for anything?

Come on.

Last edited:
The logic doesn't track.

One person can't be fully responsible for a large issue across jurisdictions... so no one person can be respoonsible for anything?

Come on.
As if you even think logically. You called Rogan a republican, despite a video taken a few days before where he states he is a leftist. When you can accept black and white for being black and white, then maybe you can make judgements on logic.

As if you even think logically. You called Rogan a republican, despite a video taken a few days before where he states he is a leftist. When you can accept black and white for being black and white, then maybe you can make judgements on logic.
Rogan was a leftist, now he's filthy rich, he's a Republican because he's simple enough to have beliefs based solely on self-interest. He tells his pleb audience it's for freedom etc. But really he just wants to keep more of his money and all of a sudden doesn't want Govt supporting poor people with HIS money.

It wasn't a subtle or hidden change. Happened right in front of our eyes. He has a lot of parallels with Dave Hughes. I remember when he was a proud dole bludger from Warrnambool (or somewhere) complaining about the Govt not doing enough, now he's a NIMBY in a St Kilda multi-million dollar pad conservative.

Back