Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

ok Suns. i have done the target for the bulldogs game. so i think you guys will need 4 or so people dressed in red and yellow body soxs to stand either side of the target. going to be great publicity.................so whos brave..............

ok Suns. i have done the target for the bulldogs game. so i think you guys will need 4 or so people dressed in red and yellow body soxs to stand either side of the target. going to be great publicity.................so whos brave..............
Good job TARGETMAN , now just add the Suns as your "other team" and the offers will flood in

Great work mate :thumbsu:

Any chance you could upload a photo of it on here? Pretty curious to see what it looks like. I would have thought SUNS and Big Red Machine would be willing to head to the river end with you wearing red and yellow. Can't wait to see the target in action TBH.

show pics tomorrow.

boys dont let the team down. you guys talked up making something special at metricon. now is the time to unify , be loud and be proud. this is your ground. make it a couldrin (ok now pick up my spelling)......................lets up set the dorgs, lets distract their kickers. and lets try to be louder than the freo stadium tonite. SUNS MANAGEMENT HOW ABOUT A FEW HUNDRED FREE SEATS FOR THE GOLD COAST. bums on seats

Does anyone on here make the banners? The NM one has got me thinking it'd be a good idea to welcome players on their first game for the club on the banner, and maybe their player number (like test cricket, not guernsey number). Just something different then awkward banter and no other club does it.

Does anyone on here make the banners? The NM one has got me thinking it'd be a good idea to welcome players on their first game for the club on the banner, and maybe their player number (like test cricket, not guernsey number). Just something different then awkward banter and no other club does it.
yeah, i have 2meter long one with HARLEYLUJUH on it. dont take it to many games as its difficult to carry and Harley has missed so many games. their is a pic of it in one of the threads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, i have 2meter long one with HARLEYLUJUH on it. dont take it to many games as its difficult to carry and Harley has missed so many games. their is a pic of it in one of the threads
I love that banner :D truly awesome! Needs to make it to a few games now that Bennll is back giving the opp headaches :)

On another note how good is the multi quote function. Well done BF

That North banner yesterday was a massive brain fade. 'Twas a shocker of a decision by the North cheer squad.

We always welcome debutants on our banner :)

The one exception was Liam Patrick who was a late inclusion

So pumped for the Adelaide game. Really good litmus test I reckon.

Got my ticket.

If I was Jack Reiwoldt would be leaving Richmond come years end if Hardwick doesn't get sacked. To publically embarass Reiwoldt like that after Damien knows full well Jack struggles to articulate points without stepping on toes is disgusting. That comment about his foot in his arse was just embarassing to watch. I would be ashamed if Bluey did that. I think Jack also deserves to have his goal kicking skills utilised properly.

Don't get me wrong Jack is no angel and does dumb things but Hardwick is cooked.

bluey and hardwick are completely different coaches though. bluey'll give them a spray at quarter time but won't give an inch to the media.

i think jack's comments were unnecessary. he was on a media ban earlier in the year wasn't he? jack's always been pretty outspoken, but i think his comments were just a misthought. i don't think bluey would be too happy if one of our players was making comments about our failing gameplan that we tried to copy another team.

bluey and hardwick are completely different coaches though. bluey'll give them a spray at quarter time but won't give an inch to the media.

i think jack's comments were unnecessary. he was on a media ban earlier in the year wasn't he? jack's always been pretty outspoken, but i think his comments were just a misthought. i don't think bluey would be too happy if one of our players was making comments about our failing gameplan that we tried to copy another team.

Jack is always unnecessary. For the coach to not have control of that and then do something just as bad is terrible IMO.

I would be interested to see how Bluey would handle that situation. Hardwick looks lost at the moment.

i think we've recruited a pretty level-headed bunch of guys. there's usually a few on each team that like their spotlight in the media, but i don't think bluey will have to deal with anything similar for some time, hopefully.

i dont think hardwick is out of place, or has lost control though. jack doesn't really seem like the tameable type. his "media ban" produced more publicity than it ever should have by labelling it just that. wouldn't be surprised if he left at the end of the year. a fresh start outside of melbourne would be good for him. dare i say it, brisbane might be needing a key forward next year, but we all know how their last 'big mouth'-KPF project from a melb club went last time...

What Jack said is what any Tiger fan will tell you. They aren't playing to their strengths and appear to have no backup plan when things go awry.

It's not an unknown. Granted he should have held back a bit but what did they honestly think would happen when he is the one that constantly fronts the media?

I'm surprised and disappointed at the reaction by Dimma. No player wants to be hung out like that.

There are plenty of other clubs who would be lining up for what Jack brings to the table. One's who don't have a Coach like that and will play him to his strengths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back