Roast Vent Thread - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow set up a team with Pavlich as F7 and think you have good cover.

Carnage hits the middle so you move Wingard DPP to mid field and make 2 trades to avoid being short mids and bring Pavlich in. Dpp Martin to rucks to cover Minson and now Pavlich and Martin both give me zeros with no forward emergency. So much for top spot and saving trades for finals.

Barlow back, after I traded him!@!@!%$#%!!!!

JPK and Ward still out $#@$#@$#!!!!

Hodge out $#@$#@$#@!!!

I've got a legitimate donut - thanks a lot Motlop and GEllong you spuds even aren't that good you shouldn't be resting players you ******* hacks

Barlow back after i trade him, meanwhil i'm stuck withBoomer and JPK to trad eout, Barlow was a two week injury and JPK a test or one week, so i keep him and now Barlwo is back and JPK is out - *

So I'm in two Elite League Grand Finals this week and I can't view either of the leagues on the website. What the actual *? There is no option to even look at the leagues, they've just gone completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spare a thought for the bloke who finished 3rd overall in the rankings. Was leading the overall heading into the last round, and then he had carnage:

Suckling: 0
Dal Santo: vest 53
Rockliff: 0
Greenwood: 0
Franklin: 0
Harvey: 0
Honeychurch: 0

$25,000 slipped through his fingers. This is why AFL Fantasy needs to overhaul their trading system

spare a thought for the bloke who finished 3rd overall in the rankings. Was leading the overall heading into the last round, and then he had carnage:

Suckling: 0
Dal Santo: vest 53
Rockliff: 0
Greenwood: 0
Franklin: 0
Harvey: 0
Honeychurch: 0

$25,000 slipped through his fingers. This is why AFL Fantasy needs to overhaul their trading system

who would have saved 6 trades for the grand final? To not cop a zero this year, with the carnage you would have needed to keep like 12 trades for the last 3 rounds.

So with the amount of carnage this kind of thing would still happen

who would have saved 6 trades for the grand final? To not cop a zero this year, with the carnage you would have needed to keep like 12 trades for the last 3 rounds.

So with the amount of carnage this kind of thing would still happen
Not bragging but I reckon I would have copped maybe 1-2 zeroes the entire year.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the trading system. In fact, I'd say it caters towards the casual player in the sense that it makes the game a lot easier.

Not bragging but I reckon I would have copped maybe 1-2 zeroes the entire year.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the trading system. In fact, I'd say it caters towards the casual player in the sense that it makes the game a lot easier.

I hate you :p

Edit: actually if I think about it it was only round 22 and the byes where carnage struck me and I had zero's (or unplanned zeros in case of the byes). Had many a round with bad emg players on the field of course.

I notice all the players who I needed the past few weeks are finally fit to play now that DT and Fantasy are finished. F*** you all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back