Video: Thats why we love it! (AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Сompilation video of one of the quickest sports in the world and most entralling, dramatic, dangerous sport in the world. and thats why we love it!!
enjoy, hopefully

Most dangerous sport in the world, what a joke.

It is not even as dangerous as cheerleading.

Most dangerous sport in the world, what a joke.

It is not even as dangerous as cheerleading.

Op may not have heard of Formula One. :p

Good video, though you could have gone a bit easier on the post-processing effects. A little touch is fun and can give a bit of character but too much and you end up over/under-exposing shots and it just gets in the way.

nice video.
One gripe. Putting richie Vandenturd in there punching a defencless player on the ground who is being held back is not one of the things why we love AFL. (unless maybe your a hawthorn supporter).

as long as its constructive criticism i don't mind:thumbsu:

Kudos. I still think it's good work, I guess I was just looking at it more from the point of shooting it off another vid to my mates in the States, hence why I thought the celebrations were overdone, as they'd have no interest in that. Plenty to like about it though; I really liked the shake effect with one of the bumps. Would like to see you do more of this type of stuff (obviously more action though ie that Birdman mark went to quickly). You had some great shots in there too, thought the one of Hird from the stands with the crowd in the foreground was a great selection. And cutting in the commentary at points was good too. Lot to like. Well done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kudos. I still think it's good work, I guess I was just looking at it more from the point of shooting it off another vid to my mates in the States, hence why I thought the celebrations were overdone, as they'd have no interest in that. Plenty to like about it though; I really liked the shake effect with one of the bumps. Would like to see you do more of this type of stuff (obviously more action though ie that Birdman mark went to quickly). You had some great shots in there too, thought the one of Hird from the stands with the crowd in the foreground was a great selection. And cutting in the commentary at points was good too. Lot to like. Well done!
thanks heaps mate, the part of making videos i like is the feedback, always love feedback on videos, whether it be good or bad, always helps!

I like it, but I just feel like some shots should be longer or embedded with context (from commentary), some celebrations will make sense to us but not to the general viewing public. Just a suggestion :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back