FTA-TV Vikings

Remove this Banner Ad

Floki was protecting Bjorn's back the whole time. He told his wife to F off because he knew the rampage was coming. Not that hard, great writing IMO.
What I want to know is whose kids were killed? Were they all Horik's, except his eldest?

Was thinking the same thing?

Cracking final, really enjoyed that.
Yeah they were all Horiks. it was standard practice back them. kill the blood line so there isnt anyone to avenge their death i.e. when horik was telling his son that they were going 'to do something extraordinary' and cut and kill so no one survives'.

Yeah they were all Horiks. it was standard practice back them. kill the blood line so there isnt anyone to avenge their death i.e. when horik was telling his son that they were going 'to do something extraordinary' and cut and kill so no one survives'.
Well they left the eldest son alive as far as we know. I'm sure he'll be a little angry next season hahaha.

Well they left the eldest son alive as far as we know. I'm sure he'll be a little angry next season hahaha.
yeh not sure why. thought it would have been fitting to kill him in front of horik with the knife horik gave siggy to kill ragners sons.
must have something planned for him next season.

What a great show. Watched all 20 episodes in the last couple of weeks.

The guy that plays Ragnar has great charisma. My wife loves him.

That Blood Eagle thing was just brutal. Jeepers

Finished season 2 during the week - absolutely brilliant.

The character development, acting and production are brilliant.

The fight sequence are exceptional and the Blood Eagle just PHWOOOOAAAR! Mind blowing.

Can't wait for the next season!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was awesome. It's so good to have this back on.

Lol @ Floki saying the Helga is too good to him and complaining that he is not miserable. He is my favourite character from any show that I'm watching at the moment.

I can see Bjorn's missus being killed before she has the baby.

I can't wait for them to attack Paris.

I loved the promo for next week with Ragnar and Ecbert.

I hope that Floki and Ragnar kiss and make up because they are awesome together. You just knew something was going to happen to Bjorn's missus but I hope they don't kill her off. I have a feeling they will though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back