2nds vs Frankston At Craigieburn Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to a match write up when someone has one.

Webberley/Astbury/Gourdis should have all been motivated today after Grimesy going down. Like to hear how Griffs went.

If Graham played, surely he was BOG, eh!

Coburg Tigers 4.2 6.4 8.10 10.14 (74)
Frankston 2.3 7.4 9.5 14.9 (93)

GOALS:
Coburg Tigers: Carnell 2 Hislop 2 Graham MacDonald Hicks Webberley Cartelli GOURDIS

BEST:
Coburg Tigers: Hislop Webberley Contin Power MacDonald Tanner

Coburg Tigers 4.2 6.4 8.10 10.14 (74)
Frankston 2.3 7.4 9.5 14.9 (93)

GOALS:
Coburg Tigers: Carnell 2 Hislop 2 Graham MacDonald Hicks Webberley Cartelli GOURDIS

BEST:
Coburg Tigers: Hislop Webberley Contin Power MacDonald Tanner

Wow is that 3 BOG in a row for Hislop. Both he and Webberley must get a run soon to reward VFL form...probably at the expense of helbig i would think.

Wow is that 3 BOG in a row for Hislop. Both he and Webberley must get a run soon to reward VFL form...probably at the expense of helbig i would think.

As much as i think hislop isn't much of a player, would rather see him get a game instead of jayden behind post out on the full jarrad oakley nicholls

Wow didn't realize MacDonald was promoted to into the Coburg Senior line-up, good on the young man in being named in the best, I doubt we will see Hislop yet as he has to be promoted off the rookie list first but it's good to see him injury free and amd being named best 3 games in a row now.

Hopefully Webberley can get a game soon, I like the kid and he deserves a call up for his good form at Coburg.

Wow didn't realize MacDonald was promoted to into the Coburg Senior line-up, good on the young man in being named in the best, I doubt we will see Hislop yet as he has to be promoted off the rookie list first but it's good to see him injury free and amd being named best 3 games in a row now.

Hopefully Webberley can get a game soon, I like the kid and he deserves a call up for his good form at Coburg.
Well we've got the opportunity with Moore being placed on the LTI last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we've got the opportunity with Moore being placed on the LTI last week.

True, but if we were going to upgrade someone I'd like Contin to get a go and see what he has to offer, we can upgrade Hislop mid-season when the time comes and give him some more game-time in the VFL to get his fitness back up to scratch.

Contin by all reports during the summer tore the training track up and was talked up quite a bit from the players/coaching staff.

Either way both boys deserve the upgrade when the time comes and both have put in the hard yards on the training track and on the field, pity Jakobi hasn't had the chance due to injury.

Hahahahaha i laugh, because we got Hislop from Essendon

Still reckon he can be something at Richmond.
When you have the right people around you,anything can happen.

Still got blokes like Derickx and Goo sitting in the wings.

Spewing about TT.

Imagine how unpredictable our forward line would be with him firing in it.

Hope he comes back.

Macdonald in the bests as well.
Francis Jackson likes that kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back