WADA finds high tb4 levels in Bombers pair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a reminder of what the afl reckons :

During the relevant period, the Club caused the following substances to be administered to players at the Club:

(a) Actovegin;
(b) unspecified amino acids
(c) unspecified multi-vitamins;
(d) AOD-9604 creams;
(e) AOD-9604 injections;
(f) Cerebrolysin;
(g) Colostrum;
(h) REDACTED;
(i) Lactaway;
(j) Lube-all-plus;
(k) Melatonin;
(l) Melanotan II;
(m) TA-65;
(n) Thymosin Beta 4;
(o) Traumeel;

and (p) Tribulus.

I see what you did there.

Essendon's season is over either way, do the Dirty 34 (or what is left) just take a provisional suspension and sit out the last 5 games?

Port not really a show so Ryder and Monfries out isnt that big a deal.

Dogs lose Crameri, which is big, but they have options if they need to cover him.

They did test for it. The problem was they didn't use it be it an oversight or something sinister. Its too late for WADA to do any testing as the TB4 will be long back to normal levels.

How can you not put that in the evidence submitted to ASADA. That's like a cop forgetting to suit a murder weapon with fingerprints matching the suspect!

Just a reminder of what the afl reckons :

During the relevant period, the Club caused the following substances to be administered to players at the Club:

(a) Actovegin;
(b) unspecified amino acids
(c) unspecified multi-vitamins;
(d) AOD-9604 creams;
(e) AOD-9604 injections;
(f) Cerebrolysin;
(g) Colostrum;
(h) REDACTED;
(i) Lactaway;
(j) Lube-all-plus;
(k) Melatonin;
(l) Melanotan II;
(m) TA-65;
(n) Thymosin Beta 4;
(o) Traumeel;

and (p) Tribulus.

It looks as if they are really going to need (j) now.

How can you not put that in the evidence submitted to ASADA. That's like a cop forgetting to suit a murder weapon with fingerprints matching the suspect!

Nah I stuffed up. WADA retested frozen samples. However being they were collected back then I would have assumed they would have been tested by ASADA. perhaps they simply didn't look at the TB4 levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To me the big question now is how many times did those two players with high levels get tested?

Did they have multiple samples taken? If so did the abnormal levels only appear in the one test and other tests normal? Which would in my mind support the brief window of detection argument and help discount natural level arguments.

Put the tin foil hat on before heading to the Bummers board..... conspiracy theories abound.
Conspiracy theories actually don't - some wondering about the timing in relation to Fitzpatrick being under fire but the rest trying to work out what it all means. Hardly conspiracy theories abounding

To me the big question now is how many times did those two players with high levels get tested?

Did they have multiple samples taken? If so did the abnormal levels only appear in the one test and other tests normal? Which would in my mind support the brief window of detection argument and help discount natural level arguments.

Or another question if naturally high levels are they always high in which case target test the two players again now... if naturally high they could (should?) still be high.. in which case evidence may not be worth much.. if now in normal levels oh s**t for the players..

Seriously, how hard is it to look at the board before starting duplicate threads?
Maybe this can be the alternate reality thread?

How about "The World Anti-Doping Agency claims it has found abnormally high amounts of something that might very well not be thymosin beta 4"

Hahahaha.
Whilst I don't subscribe to the timing of the information release conspiracy theory, my point was the odd post is hardly a case of conspiracy theories abounding. Just another attempt to tar an entire supporter base with the same brush. But hey if you don't want to have a sensible conversation about it that's ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back