WADA finds high tb4 levels in Bombers pair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would WADA give two shits about Fitzpatrick being under the pump?
Look I am not going to go into bat for a conspiracy theory I don't actually subscribe to. What I wil say is that this could have been leaked by players, AFLPA, WADA and probably even AFL. So to answer your question directly WADA couldn't care less about Fitz but the leak may not come from WADA.

Anyone who has followed this closely knows the final final chapter to this saga will be...Tania sues Jim.
Making hay while the sun shines, so to speak.

Yeah, I know Essendon supporters may feel their club is a big fish, but on a global scale, the AFL is a very, very small pond.

If they think WADA are going to engineer a conspiracy to falsely convict a podunk club that 99 percent of the world hasn't heard of, then the Kool-Aid is having neurological effects.

Delusional pearlers indeed.
Remember their initial conspiracy theory that Julia Gillard invented the whole thing as a distraction to bad polls?

That was three PMs and two governments ago.

What's this about Fitzpatrick? I've zoned out of AFL news since the Goodes thing started
Apparently he went troppo at Colless for pushing their luck signing Buddy.

Can only assume Robbo's story will be about the appalling treatment dished out to his beloved Essendon and Hirdy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently he went troppo at Colless for pushing their luck signing Buddy.

Can only assume Robbo's story will be about the appalling treatment dished out to his beloved Essendon and Hirdy.

Timmy Flogson seized on this as somehow 'proof' that the AFL did something dodgy against Essendon.

The folks assigned to the Goodes thing by the AFL wholeheartedly endorse this thread.

The real upside of this is that I no longer have to listen to anything about Adam f***** Goodes

Is there an echo in here?

Sheesh...:rolleyes:

good-thing-about-science.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back