WAFL Performances

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Campbell in a Lottery West ad to go with his stellar soil ad?

Very pissed off about yesterdays result, Seaby going down turned the whole match around as he was dominating.

So far my two buddies have been Warnock and Campbell, I'm hoping to add Hill next year to make the West Perth trio.

Wasn't Campbell in a Lottery West ad to go with his stellar soil ad.

Very pissed off about yesterdays result, Seaby going down turned the whole match around as he was dominating.

So far my two buddies have been Warnock and Campbell, I'm hoping to add Hill next year to make the West Perth trio.

dbt loves seaby, dbt loves seaby, dbt loves seaby.... ;)

:D

YARRAN - Was tagged very close & played 90% of the game out of a forward pocket. When he touches the ball, something magic happens. Sometimes he tries to do too much (Very Farmer like). Moves alot like Shaun Burgoyne. Kicked a magnificent banana goal. Ended up with 4 goals. I have a very strong feeling that if Toast go for Nick Nat that Yarran will be our pick at PICK 3. (Mark this down). If it comes down to Rich or Yarran...Freo will pick Yarran. Has decent pace (not blistering but decent), superb kick, good sixe & will definitely head into a midfield role in next few years.

Yarran looks to have a lot of talent but I'll be disappointed if we take a forward pocket with pick 3.

YARRAN - Was tagged very close & played 90% of the game out of a forward pocket. When he touches the ball, something magic happens. Sometimes he tries to do too much (Very Farmer like). Moves alot like Shaun Burgoyne. Kicked a magnificent banana goal. Ended up with 4 goals. I have a very strong feeling that if Toast go for Nick Nat that Yarran will be our pick at PICK 3. (Mark this down). If it comes down to Rich or Yarran...Freo will pick Yarran. Has decent pace (not blistering but decent), superb kick, good sixe & will definitely head into a midfield role in next few years.

If we pick Yarran ahead of Rich then the club's recruiting staff all need a good bullet to the head.
I've seen enough of Yarran to know that he's incredibly classy when he gets the ball, but shirks more contests than a paranoid guinea pig. Unless he can get rid of that massive flaw in his game (which is hard to do) he's going to get absolutely creamed in the AFL. I'd rate him as a pick 15-25. Certainly nothing more, he's too risky for a top 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more I see of Naitanui, the more I hope he goes #1 or #2 or we pass on him at #3. I know he's got all this potential, its WAFL seniors, he's tall (takes a while to develop), etc, etc. But he still looks to have no idea when it comes to footy smarts. How this is going to develop I really don't know. Just don't know if you can teach that.

People are mentioning Yarran ... now I don't think we should pick him at #3, but I'd prefer Yarran to Naitanui. If we could get something out of Mundy/Warnock that lets us get Yarran, I would be stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back