Society/Culture War on Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Children do better with a mother and a father. The cognitive dissonance you guys endure to continue denying this must be terribly bad for your soul.

I have no soul.

What you are saying is correct in a happy, well-adjusted family home setting. However, that is clearly not the case in many. This isn't an episode of Happy Days.

Hence KV saying that single parent homes are a blessing in many cases rings true.

I have no soul.

What you are saying is correct in a happy, well-adjusted family home setting. However, that is clearly not the case in many. This isn't an episode of Happy Days.

Hence KV saying that single parent homes are a blessing in many cases rings true.

He also said that overall 2 parent families are superior. Which I agree with.

In some case single parent families are better but in the majority of cases they are not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So making any judgement makes you ignorant?
Not at all. Making ignorant judgements makes you ignorant.

And it's typical of your type to follow up a post saying shaming some single mothers is fine with a red herring about never judging.

I judged. I judged his viewpoint as pissweak. I judge anyone who wants to shame single mothers as weak as piss.

Not at all. Making ignorant judgements makes you ignorant.

And it's typical of your type to follow up a post saying shaming some single mothers is fine with a red herring about never judging.

I judged. I judged his viewpoint as pissweak. I judge anyone who wants to shame single mothers as weak as piss.

So you can never critisize a single mother?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back