Multiplat Watch_Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

How in some people's eyes can the game go from a must buy to a crap fest just because some graphics have been downgraded? I don't get it, sounds like a few haven't liked it and all the sheep have jumped on.

That part where they do a slow fly through of an area of the city has me really excited. Just the sheer level of interaction with the world...everywhere you turn, you can hack something; even an NPC's personal details can be accessed. This level of interaction is something that's pretty much never been done before; the world just seems alive. Can't wait for it, downscaled visuals or not.

That part where they do a slow fly through of an area of the city has me really excited. Just the sheer level of interaction with the world...everywhere you turn, you can hack something; even an NPC's personal details can be accessed. This level of interaction is something that's pretty much never been done before; the world just seems alive. Can't wait for it, downscaled visuals or not.

With so much going on let's just hope it works.

How in some people's eyes can the game go from a must buy to a crap fest just because some graphics have been downgraded? I don't get it, sounds like a few haven't liked it and all the sheep have jumped on.

I was one of the big detractors after the previous trailer. But I don't think I was ever in the must buy group with this game before that trailer hit anyway.

This was a much better trailer.

I still think this will be an interesting 8/10 game or similar but it's still had a significant downgrade in visuals.

The difference is negligible, to me I couldnt spot the difference.

I wwant to know how people suddenly got so good at differentiating graphics through youtube videos.
Exactly in my opinion I think alot of people just like to jump on the criticism bandwagon .

This new trailer looks much better than the last trailer that got everyone so worked up and as I've said before this still looks as good as the e3 reveal to me.

Yeah as long as the gameplay is somewhere near what has been hinted at, all good. At the end of the day it's gameplay, not graphics, that make the experience.

That being said, I think we're seeing such a backlash because the look of the game is what attracted so many to it in the first place. Its understandable, especially when this was the first taste we got of it;

That. looks. insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't interested in this game before but I now am after seeing that new trailer. Going around Chicago will be awesome I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back