Watson to Hird: Don't come back in 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

That trajectory that has not seen you win a final for over 10 years and your last two outings in finals, you got belted by more than 10 goals.

Well, there's something else that the cultists have 'difficulty' acknowledging.

That trajectory that has not seen you win a final for over 10 years and your last two outings in finals, you got belted by more than 10 goals.

Made the top 8 two years in a row and looking like a third year in a row this year, things are looking good.

Surprise surprise, a Melbourne supporter and a Carlton supporter jealous of a club that's years closer to a premiership than them

Surprise surprise, a Melbourne supporter and a Carlton supporter jealous of a club that's years closer to a premiership than them

lmao-seriously.jpg

Yep and its not just melbourne and carlton supporters. The other 17 teams are extremely jealous of a club that has been issued 34 SCN's and are currently in the courts trying to stop the truth coming out.

You missed last year. That makes one year in a row.
We're talking about the progress of a playing group towards a Premiership, therefore the fact we were disqualified from finals is irrelevant given we finished 7th under extreme duress.

Perhaps, but in the situation we are in at the moment, I think unity is far more important than external perceptions. The vultures would be far more excited if we were imploding as well.
No that is not true. I have family members and friends who are Essendon supporters. Yes the rivalry remains but the paranoia that Hird has cultivated in his supporters is a tactic to get you blindly supporting him (he thinks he IS Essendon and has a personality disorder). The wise can see that and know their club is at risk of being expelled from the AFL if they can't get some of the Hird supporters to separate out and reduce his influence. It is an insanity that has taken hold of many of the Hird supporters, and they are blindly taking the club to the abyss as they are 'in love' with him and not their club.

That is why so many of us posters are in disbelief about the Essendon posts. As a Collingwood supporter we do not have the same attachments to individuals as it is OUR club not Buckley's or MacGuire's. We are always attacked but understand that it is a SPORT and not personal. For those it is personal that is their problem, one of a lack of proportion and reality.

Made the top 8 two years in a row and looking like a third year in a row this year, things are looking good.

2012 - 11th
2013 - 7th - Wrong 9th.
2014 - ? (likely 6th if we can sort out percentage)

So really Essendon have made the 8 no years in a row, not heading towards three like your original claim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No that is not true. I have family members and friends who are Essendon supporters. Yes the rivalry remains but the paranoia that Hird has cultivated in his supporters is a tactic to get you blindly supporting him (he thinks he IS Essendon and has a personality disorder). The wise can see that and know their club is at risk of being expelled from the AFL if they can't get some of the Hird supporters to separate out and reduce his influence. It is an insanity that has taken hold of many of the Hird supporters, and they are blindly taking the club to the abyss as they are 'in love' with him and not their club.

Mate I'm not a blind supporter of Hird. I believe Hird ****ed up a hire and didn't listen to good advice, I just don't think he did half the s**t that's been pinned on him. The fact that the players want him back indicates to me that the stuff that I've read about Hirdy using PEDs, getting a redacted boner, and being the architect of a PED program are probably exaggerations at best.

Mate I'm not a blind supporter of Hird. I believe Hird ****** up a hire and didn't listen to good advice, I just don't think he did half the s**t that's been pinned on him. The fact that the players want him back indicates to me that the stuff that I've read about Hirdy using PEDs, getting a redacted boner, and being the architect of a PED program are probably exaggerations at best.

So what you are saying is the size of Hird's boner has been exaggerated.

Mate I'm not a blind supporter of Hird. I believe Hird ****** up a hire and didn't listen to good advice, I just don't think he did half the s**t that's been pinned on him. The fact that the players want him back indicates to me that the stuff that I've read about Hirdy using PEDs, getting a redacted boner, and being the architect of a PED program are probably exaggerations at best.
Pretty much my thoughts.

Hird clearly made some mistakes, and I still have him borderline (just) to return mainly because of players I;ve talked to and heard from. Thinks could always change and so will me views then, IN come, Hird walks, players don't want him , he walks, a few others I could probably put there too =.

But that players and parents have been accepting of him is where the story doesn't quite add up for me.

I have't always agreeed with I Rock but he was at least willing to accept yesterday that some of (for example) the 'we don't know what was given' may just be a PR spin via the AFL in an attempt to clear players, just incase. Not sure if he believed it, but I'm happy enough that he was at least willing to see it as an option.

Yes, but a person with a normal personality would feel shame and guilt about overseeing an experimental program. Hird had to be dragged into any admissions and apologies. He is like Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong they have a charisma that is powerful and people want to believe them. I did and I was not a Essendon supporter. But the facts the texts etc made it clear that he had a messiah complex and in reality a narcissistic personality disorder. He will turn on anyone, even his wife, if they are not 100% behind him. Watch him, he will throw anybody under a bus, Watson etc. They know it know and are very very worried. Have a look at the work he put into Jobe to keep him on side. It is not true he has the players - that is just spin. There is no way a normal person would have had the personal power to get so many players to be willing pin cushions with risks to their future health.

When Hitler took power he did with the support of the most educated people on the planet. That is what a personality disorder can achieve when they have exceptional charisma associated with a narcisstic personality disorder. To give up your support of him would feel like you are giving up part of yourself. It must be fixed as it is a dangerous cocktail and it is harming the AFL to a significant degree and Canberra has it in its sight and Rugby will be the winner.

I have't always agreeed with I Rock but he was at least willing to accept yesterday that some of (for example) the 'we don't know what was given' may just be a PR spin via the AFL in an attempt to clear players, just incase. Not sure if he believed it, but I'm happy enough that he was at least willing to see it as an option.

Happy too and open to all options.

Always maintained (despite the agro and Payakaroon at times) the following:
- At Best Essendon don't know 100% what was given to the players - That is unacceptable.
- At worse Essendon (either through intent or neglect) allowed players to be administered banned substances - That is unforgivable.

Yes, but a person with a normal personality would feel shame and guilt about overseeing an experimental program. Hird had to be dragged into any admissions and apologies. He is like Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong they have a charisma that is powerful and people want to believe them. I did and I was not a Essendon supporter. But the facts the texts etc made it clear that he had a messiah complex and in reality a narcissistic personality disorder. He will turn on anyone, even his wife, if they are not 100% behind him. Watch him, he will throw anybody under a bus, Watson etc. They know it know and are very very worried. Have a look at the work he put into Jobe to keep him on side. It is not true he has the players - that is just spin. There is no way a normal person would have had the personal power to get so many players to be willing pin cushions with risks to their future health.

When Hitler took power he did with the support of the most educated people on the planet. That is what a personality disorder can achieve when they have exceptional charisma associated with a narcisstic personality disorder. To give up your support of him would feel like you are giving up part of yourself. It must be fixed as it is a dangerous cocktail and it is harming the AFL to a significant degree and Canberra has it in its sight and Rugby will be the winner.

YES!!!!! GODWIN'S LAW

HIRD IS HITLER

Remove this Banner Ad

Back