Watson to Hird: Don't come back in 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Public pressure can outflank government legislated power.

Government legislated power can be outflanked by a bunch of footy supporters? If that's the case there's something awfully wrong with the law. I'd much rather ASADA be able to enforce its own power rather than relying on a few headlines.

In this case, the public pressure is more on Caro's side anyway, so she's not really achieving anything except enraging Bombers supporters.

Interesting, Caro has been known to stick by her sources as justification on her articles even in the face of contradiction. However when she says more to come it has always meant more to come.
Caro
Mass exodus of players - wrong
AOD9604 banned - wrong
Players don't want Hird - wrong
Onus on players (not ASADA) to demonstrate no PEDs taken - wrong
It seems that early on she benefitted from AFL leaks but so much has been wrong about EFC
She clearly has an axe to grind that goes back to Matty Knights
That you place so much store in what she says is hilarious, as will be watching how you react to the next few months :)
You may need to turn to Echol's 'mate' for the good oil Rockstar

Last edited:
Caro
AOD9604 banned - wrong
Onus on players (not ASADA) to demonstrate no PEDs taken to ASADA - wrong
It seems that early on she benefitted from AFL leaks but so much has been wrong about EFC
That you place so much store in what she says is hilarious, as will be watching how you react to the next few months :)
Make that Beverly Knights.

Government legislated power can be outflanked by a bunch of footy supporters? If that's the case there's something awfully wrong with the law. I'd much rather ASADA be able to enforce its own power rather than relying on a few headlines.

In this case, the public pressure is more on Caro's side anyway, so she's not really achieving anything except enraging Bombers supporters.
Yeah, because that is l what I said. Lol at bombers supporters and their unique view on the world. All hail the guy shafting us...

Make that Beverly Knights.
I think she has an axe to grind with efc over bev knight and one to grind with Hird over Matthew knights

I could be wrong on one but she is clearly obsessed and has lost objectivity and judgement and is not to be trusted

Caro
AOD9604 banned - wrong
Well at least the PEDs is correct but it's possible you don't understand the process.

Let's summaries so far:
$2m fine for Essendon
Removal from the finals
Draft picks removed
Coach banned for a year effectively extended by the board for another two months
34 show cause notices
Seriously possibility the board will spilt and/or Hird will never return
Serious possibility another season (at least) will be destroyed by player suspensions

Local shops sold out of popcorn whilst we enjoy the show...!

Caro
AOD9604 banned - wrong
You may need to turn to Echol's 'mate' for the good oil Rockstar
Hmmmm......not sure if it's because you have poop in your pants because of what's about to happen to the club you follow, or if you just have an inability to read and comprehend. However you clearly didn't understand what I wrote and your reply is a mess that would be better served if it simply said "shut up you are". It's no surprise the one person to like your post (at the time of my response) is also a twit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilson wrote "up to 3 directors" - could be 0, 1, 2 or 3. You should read things more closely.

Fingers-in-ears-2.jpg

Hmmmm......not sure if it's because you have poop in your pants because of what's about to happen to the club you follow, or if you just have an inability to read and comprehend. However you clearly didn't understand what I wrote and your reply is a mess that would be better served if it simply said "shut up you are". It's no surprise the one person to like your post (at the time of my response) is also a twit.
Your point was when caro promises more to come she always comes through
1. Caro promised explosive revelations 2 or 3 weeks ago and nada
2. Her 'more' has been more of the same for the last 12 months - nothing to add
3. Her 'more' includes an awful amount of bullshit and I gave you just 4 examples

My kids when they were little went through a phase where it was all about wee and poo - you seem to be still in that phase.

Last edited:
Your point was when caro promises more to come she always comes through
1. Caro promised explosive revelations 2 or 3 weeks ago and nada
2. Her 'more' has been more of the same for the last 12 months - nothing to add
3. Her 'more' includes an awful amount of bullshit and I gave you just 4 examples

My kids when they were little went through a phase where it was all about wee and poo - you seem to be still in that phase.
No, let me explain it, in a way you may be able to process and understand:

When bad Caro is wrong she still claims Sources tell me Caro not wrong. When Caro says more evidence to come out, then more evidence come out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back