We are a bottom 6 side..we are pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
29,327 posts
Unfortunately, but we have nothing & we look like a laughing stock the way we try & forge our game plan............we've got nothing this year with the type of game we play. Our no hoper style of football is so depressing, especially after winning a flag a season ago. Our coaches have us playing like chooks with their heads cut off. So sick of the week to week excuses that we have endured for the past year & a half, no other side plays this badly with such a talented list......look at Fremantle, West Coast, Brisbane, etc.....at this stage of the game we are pathetic & there is nothing anyone can say to make it any different. 2009 all over again, a very average playing side.

Oh please, go call a waa-mubulance.

One game in four, with a good chunk of underdone and missing personel, against a side belted all week in the media.

It's AFL, get used to it.

Rubbish .,, ive been hearing the same thing for a year & a half. If we don't have our best 22 on the park (which are as good as anyone), & we will not have them there together for a substantial period of time, we are nothing. Sorry but it's true. I've seen enough.

If you are angry about tonight's game, you should hold back on posting stuff like this. We have been coming off short weeks, losing key players and playing a brutal brand of footy. I'm just as upset as anyone, but anger isn't going to help anyone. We'll bounce back next week. It's footy, get over it.

Unfortunately, but we have nothing & we look like a laughing stock the way we try & forge our game plan............we've got nothing this year with the type of game we play. Our no hoper style of football is so depressing, especially after winning a flag a season ago. Our coaches have us playing like chooks with their heads cut off. So sick of the week to week excuses that we have endured for the past year & a half, no other side plays this badly with such a talented list......look at Fremantle, West Coast, Brisbane, etc.....at this stage of the game we are pathetic & there is nothing anyone can say to make it any different. 2009 all over again, a very average playing side.

lol.

Your first mistake was assuming you had an opinion that people respect.

Your second mistake was posting a load of trollop. Playing 3 of the top four favorites for the flag in a row with a bunch of injuries?

Back to the drawing board chump.

You guys need to get a grip & check the reality of things, seriously. No need for bans, it's just an opinion that I hope is proved wrong more than anything in this world. I could tell from the pies first centre clearance tonight that we we were gone. I don't want to apologise for these comments, we need to harden up to the facts.

This is factually correct unfortunately.

Teams with less wins than the Hawks since the 08 GF:

West Coast
North Melb
Fremantle
Richmond
Melbourne

Freo will go ahead of us if they win tomorrow.

Time to face facts.

This is factually correct unfortunately.

Teams with less wins than the Hawks since the 08 GF:

West Coast
North Melb
Fremantle
Richmond
Melbourne

Freo will go ahead of us if they win tomorrow.

Time to face facts.

You have never posted anything positive. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to bump this when we win our next 4 games

Mate there would be nothing better. But, on the other hand winning against bottom four clubs counts little in the big scheme of things. I bleed BRown & GOld!!!!!! We are terrible at the moment & i'm sick of the excuses put up here week after week. Other sides get on with it & win games of footy. We can hardly play. Sorry.

Your second mistake was posting a load of trollop. Playing 3 of the top four favorites for the flag in a row with a bunch of injuries?

Back to the drawing board chump.

This. We haven't had easy games, we've had 2 bruising games, where after the effort, although we lost you'd say we were easily a top 8 side. We have a flat night and get soundly beaten and suddenly we are a bottom 6 side?

Extremely poor thread.

you didn't expect to be shot down when you bag your own team on our own sub-forum?

Thats shows some poor decision making as in your original post as some of our backline "clearances" tonight.

We were off tonight. We'll be on in the coming weeks. The glass is half full.

Mate there would be nothing better. But, on the other hand winning against bottom four clubs counts little in the big scheme of things. I bleed BRown & GOld!!!!!! We are terrible at the moment & i'm sick of the excuses put up here week after week. Other sides get on with it & win games of footy. We can hardly play. Sorry.

Mate I understand you're hurting I feel like s**t too but bottom 6 is just getting carried away.

We didn't have our FF or FB tonight.

Do you really believe that if you add Buddy, Sewell, Gibson, Taylor/Bailey, Hooper and maybe Shiels & Dowler to this side, Young, Rioli and Changa get back to full fitness that we are bottom 6 material?

It's only round 4

Mate, I seriously believe the way we play footy at the moment isn't going to get us anywhere. I have watched nearly every AFL game this season & we are DEFINITELY the best at butchering the ball at every opportunity. We have no system going forward & I honestly believe that we are a sub par team at this stage. Not that our players are bad, but we have the worst game plan?style of football I have seen in a while. I want us to be great because our list is awesome. Unfortunately I think I will be bumping this thread not the ones that are bagging me now.

Winning against the Kangaroos, West Coast, essendon & richmond ain't gonna mean s**t in the grand scheme of things, if we can even win half of those games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back