WE WANT NICK RIEWOLDT!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick, is that you? I've never seen so many tears. You think Nick is second only to Wayne Carey, wow. How about you show some respect for people on their own board and not act like a pompous knobhead!

Dunno why he is so mad! They have won 'a' flag. We haven't.

Sorry fellas hard day at work and I saw this and got a tad angry. Your absolutely right this is your board so apologies and ill piss off back to my board now.

Do we forgive him SUNS ?

Ill cop that.
He's man enough bit cop it on the chin, Your not too bad @tragicsainter.

Those hard days are work definitely do make BF seem all the more hostile, I'm just hoping that threads like these might put a stop to those that me stupid proclamations (D. Swallow to Norf).

He's man enough bit cop it on the chin, Your not too bad @tragicsainter.

Those hard days are work definitely do make BF seem all the more hostile, I'm just hoping that threads like these might put a stop to those that me stupid proclamations (D. Swallow to Norf).

BUT ITS NORTH MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and BigFooty tells me that Tredrea has Riewoldt and Brown covered. Anyone that had to live in Adelaide for an extended period of time gets my vote, so Tredrea it is.

BUT ITS NORTH MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and BigFooty tells me that Tredrea has Riewoldt and Brown covered. Anyone that had to live in Adelaide for an extended period of time gets my vote, so Tredrea it is.

Noticed you ignored Tippett there, good call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant kick, and wont kick...period.

bloody disgrace!!

Nothing to kick to though Tiges, that's half the problem.

Serious question, did May or Hall take a mark yesterday?
They did but not many. Hall took an awesome contested grab. But its not really their fault given the quality they received I don't think. They certainly tried. May even jumped onto someone's shoulders to get him more height. Only so much a forward can do.

They did but not many. Hall took an awesome contested grab. But its not really their fault given the quality they received I don't think. They certainly tried. May even jumped onto someone's shoulders to get him more height. Only so much a forward can do.

Yeah I couldnt hang s**t on either of him them. Tough day to clunk them, terrible delivery. I actually thought Hall was quite impressive given the conditions and delivery.

May's mark:

294559.jpg

May killing someone trying to get more height because they kept bombing it on his head outnumbered:

294529.jpg

no one was catching the ball consistently. most kicks were contested. it made no difference if a man was unmarked or not. so in that case, kick the bloody thing downfield!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back