Autopsy "We talking bout PRACTICE!?" - Praccy Match vs GWS March 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

I know its Levi's role to crash and bash but it would be nice if he didn't clean up his own teammates

Think all our talls is a no go. They are getting in each other’s way flying for marks, and lacking synergy.

Also, GWS are just strolling out most times.

Think Casboult is the most likely to go early in the season. Bring in another pressure forward or a speedy goal scorer.

Looked better once Flanders went into the middle. Adds a bit of zip.
Ballard will be fine in my opinion.

A good practice against a quality team. Some simple turnovers, mis-kicks etc. GWS midfield ahead.

Annoying things.
  • Casboult almost killing Jeffrey is just plain stupid. VFL for you.
  • Preuss is a pig and still gets better of Witts.
  • Collins makes still dumb panic mistakes - 2 goals on him. Instead people highlight Grahams 2 soda kicks while playing well.
  • Ballard, no need to bump, it could be a week.

I liked.
  • Flanders looks real deal.
  • Rowell looks healthy.
  • Long is a real deal.
  • Good pressure.
  • King survived.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think all our talls is a no go. They are getting in each other’s way flying for marks, and lacking synergy.

Also, GWS are just strolling out most times.

Think Casboult is the most likely to go early in the season. Bring in another pressure forward or a speedy goal scorer.
I think Casboult finds himself back to his original role pretty quick – ‘break glass in case of emergency’ for Ben King.

King, Chol, Jeffrey, Lukosius should be enough in any situation.

I understand it’s pre-season, but you’d hope to see the team practice some sort of intensity when they don’t have the ball, especially with a few right on the edge hoping to impress.

This is ass. No different to the back end of last year.

Berry is miles off afl level. It is only practice but there is some real worries out there. Casboult and Lukosius been really disappointing.

Really liking Anderson's new build, more speed. Taking the game on more

Davies, Rowell, Flanders look good in the contest.

Obviously not running back that hard thats why gws look so good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back