Autopsy "We talking bout PRACTICE!?" - Praccy Match vs GWS March 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

Powell and Weller in for Graham and Constable. Farrar will have to play tall. Can't keep just hacking it out of defence. No Miller shows.
The bombing in the forward line doesn’t help either. Haven’t lowered our eyes at all. I think Noah has once

I’m only at the start of the 3rd quarter but still 27 points back.

Whilst I don’t mind losing the match.

I’m just worried that we’re struggling with the same things as last year.

Opposition with plenty of uncontested ball. Us trying hard around the stoppages but can’t really move the ball well and can’t really stop the opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants keeping their main midfield out there. We had Chol, Fiorini, Hollands and Davies at that bounce. Tells the difference between how the two teams are taking this game
Giants didn't play a game last week as well.

A lot of their players are trying to get into the best 22 for round 1, likely the suns have their best 22 set for round 1 by this point and it's a lot of cotton wool and a lot of players early.

We are also just trying to get minutes into players like King and vital minutes for Flanders starting in the midfield.

Can't really take too much from this game from an outsiders perspective but i'm sure the coaching staff will take a bit from this.

Giants didn't play a game last week as well.

A lot of their players are trying to get into the best 22 for round 1, likely the suns have their best 22 set for round 1 by this point and it's a lot of cotton wool and a lot of players early.

We are also just trying to get minutes into players like King and vital minutes for Flanders starting in the midfield.

Can't really take too much from this game from an outsiders perspective but i'm sure the coaching staff will take a bit from this.
Even Casboult main ruck, at least the coaches are trying to flip the magnets

Dropping Casboult for Humphrey will force us to lower our eyes a little, it's a better decision maker out there, a better field kick, another midfield option. Then we have King leading all the way up to the wing and creates holes behind him.

No major injuries, a squad of 26 got a run. Ben King's back.

Bring on Sydney Round 1.

Davies, Flanders, Long, Rowell, Jeffrey not bad today

Finally, we lost both pre-season games. We should have a ripper season.

A bit underwhelming 2nd half. Looks like no injuries.

It will be interesting to see how our forward line will look like in round 1.

And who will come in round 1. Possibly - Miller, Ellis, Powell, Humphrey. Not sure how Lemmens goes.

Let's season start. Go Suns.

We play our best when we have high intensity for four quarters. I hope that happens in round one and we maintain it for twenty-three rounds. When we don't show that intensity, we fall off the pace. We can't afford to take our foot off the pedal this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back