Toast Welcome Jayden Hunt (Unrestricted Free Agent)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaks well

Glad to hear there’s a focus on speed out of the backline

Last 2 minutes are questions about Winder, with one journalist especially pushing the issue and wanting to make a big deal out of it. Ridiculous since he’s been at the club for about 5 minutes and clearly won’t have any say in how it’s handled but I thought he answered the questions well

At training today he looks like he’s settled in well and signs are encouraging that he’ll be a good fit

Last edited:
Must be a freo fan. Honestly i’ve had a few freo fans taking a crack/asking about or culture lately

Must be a freo fan. Honestly i’ve had a few freo fans taking a crack/asking about or culture lately

I've been reliably informed the female journo (The West) who pots our club in regards to our AFLW side is an Eagles fan. If she was the one firing questions at Hunt then again I'm a bit 🤷

I've been reliably informed the female journo (The West) who pots our club in regards to our AFLW side is an Eagles fan. If she was the one firing questions at Hunt then again I'm a bit 🤷
Eliza Reilly?

Speaks well

Glad to hear there’s a focus on speed out of the backline

Last 2 minutes are questions about Winder, with one journalist especially pushing the issue and wanting to make a big deal out of it. Ridiculous since he’s been at the club for about 5 minutes and clearly won’t have any say in how it’s handled but I thought he answered the questions well

At training today he looks like he’s settled in well and signs are encouraging that he’ll be a good fit

"I'm going to ask the guy who's just stepped off the plane about the inner workings of his new club, leadership group and the way they handle player punishments."

Is there an industy with a lower standard of entry then journalism nowadays? Seems any idiot is able to get a gig and ask inane, dead s**t questions like the above.

How these clowns continue to be employed is one of the worlds great mysteries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good first interview. Said all the right things.

And yes that journo desperately fishing for something negative to print about Winder and Eagles culture. Keep trying you light weight.

No-one asked how much better off is he getting paid to move West than what he was offered elsewhere!

Good first interview. Said all the right things.

And yes that journo desperately fishing for something negative to print about Winder and Eagles culture. Keep trying you light weight.

No-one asked how much better off is he getting paid to move West than what he was offered elsewhere!

Nah, that was too obvious a question to ask. 😸

"I'm going to ask the guy who's just stepped off the plane about the inner workings of his new club, leadership group and the way they handle player punishments."

Is there an industy with a lower standard of entry then journalism nowadays? Seems any idiot is able to get a gig and ask inane, dead s**t questions like the above.

How these clowns continue to be employed is one of the worlds great mysteries.
That’s because with the advent of the internet and clicks equaling more advertising revenue, it’s no longer about journalistic integrity, it’s just about generating clicks and sensationalistic rubbish works best at that.

Just wanted to share my love for this bloke.

Immediately came into our (admittedly broken) system and became one of our most consistent players. Clean, runs his guts out, uses the ball well and never gives in. Sets a very high standard for the developing players, which is more than can be said for many of the senior players of the last few years.

It would have been easy to come over lacking motivation, especially given the results we'd suffered, but not once has he entered the field of play giving the club anything less than his best.

And, to his credit, I feel he's found his niche and career best form with us as well. He's well and truly gone from a handy role player to a vitally important one here.

Well done Jayden, you're much loved and appreciated here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back