List Mgmt. Welcome Reuben Ginbey (Pick 9, 2022 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I realise pointing this out is an exercise in futility but it is ridiculous to be worried about this kid at this point in his career.

He should be averaging 30 touches, 10 tackles and 2 goals a game by now.

If he was playing for a team in the top half of the ladder he would have no trouble racking up 20+ disposals a game.
Not sure that's the best argument look at Sheezel at Norf etc.

Not writing the kid off by any means but I have to admit I'm a tad concerned playing very reactive footy at the moment.

His lack of numbers likely has a lot to do with the roles he's been given. Simpson did note in his post match presser a few weeks back (against Richmond was it?) he was freed up without a run with role for that game and his numbers were higher.

I for one am concerned about his lack of disposals, but I do have faith that he will come good...
CBD's way down on the weekend. Ginbey should be being managed and allowed to freshen up, instead he's been doing the heavy lifting.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

If.. and it's a big if Yeo and Shuey can stay on the park Ginbey will look a lot better. He might even have a chance to get off the chain cause at the moment he is doing a senior role with next to no support.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back