News Welcome to Collingwood - Jesse White

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like first thing Monday TFB, seems the paperwork has been done but can't be lodged until the office opens.

Ah good, I just can't wait to rub it in all my mates faces as to how good this deal is!

Ah good, I just can't wait to rub it in all my mates faces as to how good this deal is!
Haha. I've got a Lions supporter who I travel to work with. I told him about he supposed deal and he was spewing.

We make the top 8, lose a best 22 player in Thomas who hardly played this year then bring 2 1st round picks in, 1 of those picks before the Lions.

We may also bring in another youngster who should become best 22 straight away for our best small defender. A loss here for us though.

Overall delicious.

He's only played 71 games, surely we will get the best of him

and is Only 25 so he is not past his best like Lynch was. Could not last 3 Games before his Body went on him.

So White will be coming into his prime now

Well hope so, though he's been with a totally professional outfit and took a long time to show anything like his apparent potential.

Maybe he turned the corner late this season which if true, would be exciting for us as he has the attibutes to be a very important player, no doubt about that.

Looks to be strong and athletic, good hands and more pace and mobility than what we're used to as that key second forward.

Well done Pies and hope Jesse makes the absolute most of his opportunity.

Yep a Strong Final Series made him Quite Valuable and we Know how Hine likes to get Players who play well in Big Games like Finals:thumbsu:

Ps yes agree that the Welcome threads should only be raised when it is 100% official.

Though it sounds like the clubs have signed off on the deal it just needs to be lodged when office opens on Monday.

Yep be done by Lunchtime Tomorrow:D

If this goes through it seems like we have had a huge win out of a couple of lowly draft picks in a shallow draft. Is there something I am missing?
Only that we've given away our 2nd and 3rd round picks to improve our position. We are justified in doing so because we obviously see the draft pool as being shallow.

Finally HOORAY? we have a live one or am I going to soon.
He should be able to play for another 5 or 6 seasons and hopefully his best and most consistent football is ahead of him.

Welcome to the Pies Jesse,another bananabender to add to our list.:thumbsu:

Hopefully this week we complete the rest of the deals we are doing and make sure we play hardball with the Giants,they have had enough hand outs.

IT IS A LIVE ONE:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like first thing Monday TFB, seems the paperwork has been done but can't be lodged until the office opens.

It is like what they say in the NBA Draft it's a Proposed Draft, That is waiting to get the Papers in and Okay from the AFL

I learnt something from the Adams thread but it doesn't apply here. In that thread a poster lied with clear motive while here we have articles stating it is a done deal, including on the AFL website.

We were a bit harsh on Rusty22. He did get permission from TD to start that thread. It was only meant to be a bit of a laugh. I don't think there ever was a threat of High Court action regarding the patent held by TD regarding the 'Welcome to Collingwood' threads.

...and my mother always said to never believe anything the media says, especially when it deals with two topics: Collingwood, and the Middle East.

We were a bit harsh on Rusty22. He did get permission from TD to start that thread. It was only meant to be a bit of a laugh. I don't think there ever was a threat of High Court action regarding the patent held by TD regarding the 'Welcome to Collingwood' threads.

...and my mother always said to never believe anything the media says, especially when it deals with two topics: Collingwood, and the Middle East.
Did he really get permission? haha I thought that was a joke.

Oh and Jesus.

Simpson.defeats.prince.jpg

We now have 2 6'5"+ athletic freaks in the forward line that can kick a goal from outside 50.

Whilst he has a lot of potential to fulfill, and likely has come this far because of it, if he can get it together, he can be what Lynch was meant to be and can do so for a few more seasons than Lynch would have been able too.

Welcome to the club, Jesse.

Give it your all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back