Official Club Stuff Ask GCFC Digital. Be respectful and appreciative

Remove this Banner Ad

hay there mr suns official, is there any chance of allowing me to get the target signed by all the squad and coaching staff. at the end of the season I would like to auction it off and donate the $$$$$to some worthy cause. im making a new 2015 target and it will probably be the last one as the redevelopment will make the nthrn area sitting only. so more than likely the last year for it.......hey hey whaddy ya say.

Official GCFC guys, please pass on to management that today's family day was a bloody ripper. Good training plan, close to the boundary so fans could hear every word being spoken between the players.

Tons of stuff for the kids to do afterwards.

Big crowd, good atmosphere. All the players we spoke to seemed genuinely happy, I rekon the off-season changes have really started having a positive impact at the Suns. Thumbs up

Official GCFC guys, please pass on to management that today's family day was a bloody ripper. Good training plan, close to the boundary so fans could hear every word being spoken between the players.

Tons of stuff for the kids to do afterwards.

Big crowd, good atmosphere. All the players we spoke to seemed genuinely happy, I rekon the off-season changes have really started having a positive impact at the Suns. Thumbs up
100% agree - it was an amazing day.

Another great idea that could be implemented at Metricon Stadium GCFC Digital GCFC Official. You could incorporate it as a part of the Fiat Piazza area. Maybe the participants could get dunked every time a goal from outside 50 metres is kicked? Just an idea.
There's a Fat Pizza area at Metricon Stadium? How cool is that!!!

There's a Fat Pizza area at Metricon Stadium? How cool is that!!!
aGq6g74.jpg

GCFC Digital

Hey mate could you please tell me why whoever runs the Suns facebook page has changed permissions so nobody can post to your wall, or even send a private message to the club?

Disappointing.

Cheers.

GCFC Digital

Hey mate could you please tell me why whoever runs the Suns facebook page has changed permissions so nobody can post to your wall, or even send a private message to the club?

Disappointing.

Cheers.

Hey mate, the functionality to post to our Facebook timeline was disabled temporarily last week.

It has now been restored, so post away!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately not mate, as far as I know.

Did anyone have a camera going today at all? Some of the highlights from our kids and rookies were great. We should have some good depth in the NEAFL this year

GCFC Digital GCFC Official

I noticed the 'Home of the Gold Coast Suns' signs hanging from the light poles around Broadbeach the other morning, and wanted to say that it's a fantastic idea to have them back again. I first noticed them during the draft last year, but it's fantastic for them to be around the Coast.

Keep up the good work!

Any chance of a light rail advertisement along the side of a tram? :p

GCFC Digital GCFC Official

I noticed the 'Home of the Gold Coast Suns' signs hanging from the light poles around Broadbeach the other morning, and wanted to say that it's a fantastic idea to have them back again. I first noticed them during the draft last year, but it's fantastic for them to be around the Coast.

Keep up the good work!

Any chance of a light rail advertisement along the side of a tram? :p

I remember seeing the positive feedback on here about the signs in Broadbeach so it definitely helped getting them back up!

I know there are some bigger plans for round 2 in the works, but unfortunately no advertising on moving vehicles just yet!

songs for before and after the quarters of footy at metricon
inxs..burn for you.
01 Turn Up The Sun Oasis
02 Sun is shining Bob Marley
03 Brighter Than Sunshine Aqualung
04 Good Day Sunshine The Beatles
05 Don't Look Back Into The Sun The Libertines
06 Hello Sunshine Super Fury Animals
07 Song For Sunshine Belle And Sebastian
08 Looks Just Like The Sun Broken Social Scene
09 Catch The Sun Doves
10 Staring At The Sun U2
11 Staring At The Sun TV On The Radio
12 Sunny Afternoon The Kinks
13 Seven Days in the Sun Feeder
14 Always The Sun Stranglers
15 Island In The Sun Weezer
16 Staring At The Sun Simple Kid
17 Blister in the Sun Violent Femmes
18 Here Come Sthe Sun The Beatles
19 Setting Sun Chemical Brothers
20 Blinded By The Sun The Seahorses
21 When The Sun Goes Down Arctic Monkeys

songs for before and after the quarters of footy at metricon
inxs..burn for you.
01 Turn Up The Sun Oasis
02 Sun is shining Bob Marley
03 Brighter Than Sunshine Aqualung
04 Good Day Sunshine The Beatles
05 Don't Look Back Into The Sun The Libertines
06 Hello Sunshine Super Fury Animals
07 Song For Sunshine Belle And Sebastian
08 Looks Just Like The Sun Broken Social Scene
09 Catch The Sun Doves
10 Staring At The Sun U2
11 Staring At The Sun TV On The Radio
12 Sunny Afternoon The Kinks
13 Seven Days in the Sun Feeder
14 Always The Sun Stranglers
15 Island In The Sun Weezer
16 Staring At The Sun Simple Kid
17 Blister in the Sun Violent Femmes
18 Here Come Sthe Sun The Beatles
19 Setting Sun Chemical Brothers
20 Blinded By The Sun The Seahorses
21 When The Sun Goes Down Arctic Monkeys

22.(Sun-day) bloody Sun-day U2

I know there are some bigger plans for round 2 in the works, but unfortunately no advertising on moving vehicles just yet!
Interesting. I just watched the pre-game entertainment for the Carlton-Richmond game and I was very impressed with the fireworks and everything else. I know the Suns don't have the budget of those two clubs but I'm hoping for something impressive just before the bounce at the Saints game. Not sure if this is on the cards but I think electronic signage really adds to the atmosphere at the MCG and Etihad. It'd be great to see the bottom of the tiers coloured red at Metricon when the players run out.
I remember seeing the positive feedback on here about the signs in Broadbeach so it definitely helped getting them back up!
Keeping the signs in Broadbeach is a good look. Locals and tourists often frequent the suburb of Broadbeach and it great to see some sort of ownership of the city. Perhaps we could see Gary Ablett's face gracing the trams one day soon? Something like this:

BhM8sE3CUAAkBMf_620_620X370.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back