Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - JAMES VAN ES!

Remove this Banner Ad

So his speed and vertical leap are outstanding and his key marking attribute is one-on-one defence, but a weakness is "on-field athleticism." This suggests that he is too static in his defensive positioning, that he is one the back foot. All of our coaches will soon get him to mark/spoil on the run to be able to use that priceless asset of leg speed from a contest. This boy could be a serious weapon!!

View attachment 1564556

Jeeeeeeeeesus. The kid is absolutely HUGE.

And check out the mullet!
He’s a dead set unit. Bit of personality about him as well. Should be good fun around The club over the next few years with some of these boys.
Nick: Finesse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez his size and speed are pretty impressive. What's the knock on him?
Skills in need of a bit of work, to put it lightly, from one of the detailed reports on him I read.
"Saints did brilliantly with James Van Es the best junior key defender I’ve seen."

A quote from the draft thread.
Haha, that was from “Adam”. Who barracks for St Kilda, but registers accounts with different usernames each time, but listing his club as anyone but St Kilda, so that he can post super-biased stuff about us (like the above), that looks legit because it looks like it’s coming from someone who barracks for another club.

Ie. he was just shitposting.

Skills in need of a bit of work, to put it lightly, from one of the detailed reports on him I read.

Haha, that was from “Adam”. Who barracks for St Kilda, but registers accounts with different usernames each time, but listing his club as anyone but St Kilda, so that he can post super-biased stuff about us (like the above), that looks legit because it looks like it’s coming from someone who barracks for another club.

Excellent trolling by “Adam”.

Wow. Any kid who was brought up a Saint and had to endure the last decade is truly built tough!
Oh Please

Try being a young kid/teenager supporting the Saints through the 80s

Haha he got me good

Oh Please

Try being a young kid/teenager supporting the Saints through the 80s
It was almost a certifiable offence really. Adults and kids alike would look at you as if you had some sort of mental affliction, and teachers would reach for all manner of testing papers and ask questions about your parents etc.

Then Plugger kicked 100 goals...things changed after that.

It was almost a certifiable offence really. Adults and kids alike would look at you as if you had some sort of mental affliction, and teachers would reach for all manner of testing papers and ask questions about your parents etc.

Then Plugger kicked 100 goals...things changed after that.

I can remember crying at primary school because there was a group of kids hammering me about following the Saints. I was the only one in the whole school....who'd admit it. They were chanting "Waltzing Mathilda, boo for St Kilda", I was rage crying trying to hit kids through the tears. I was the wrong choice for a gimpy team.

He was born on this day:

The first Saints recruit to be born on the day of a Saints victory since Josh Bruce.

I can remember crying at primary school because there was a group of kids hammering me about following the Saints. I was the only one in the whole school....who'd admit it. They were chanting "Waltzing Mathilda, boo for St Kilda", I was rage crying trying to hit kids through the tears. I was the wrong choice for a gimpy team.
I think going for the Saints suited angry kids with adjustment issues. That was my excuse anyway.
Outsider, drifter, Sex-machine.

I think going for the Saints suited angry kids with adjustment issues. That was my excuse anyway.
Outsider, drifter, Sex-machine.
sounds like we are peas in a pod

Remove this Banner Ad

Back