West Coast @ Subiaco Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

2cpaluu.jpg

This game is going to be huge. Interestingly a few local West Coast supporters think that Richmond are a better show than their own mob, to knock us off.
The VIC in subi is a good place for a pre-game beverage.
ALso worth checking out ticketmaster re-sale and Perth Gumtree for tickets, or WA Hawks on facebook. No tickets will be cheap, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is going to be huge. Interestingly a few local West Coast supporters think that Richmond are a better show than their own mob, to knock us off.
The VIC in subi is a good place for a pre-game beverage.
ALso worth checking out ticketmaster re-sale and Perth Gumtree for tickets, or WA Hawks on facebook. No tickets will be cheap, though.

Yeah I paid $130 on Ticketmaster Resale today... Fly over to Perth on the Friday and back on the Monday... Going to be a huge weekend.

So did I

For the Grand Final
Yes I will be in Melbourne October 3rd for a week. Strictly to visit family and friends. Although... should there happen to be a game of football on at the MCG involving Hawthorn during that period then I imagine I'll be there but right now the trip is a short family and friends oriented holiday :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back