Game Day West Coast v Richmond: aka A Get Smart rerun of CONTROL v KAOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I think we all know full well that if you were to dare post there after a loss, you would get a ban.
I posted on there during the final round loss to the Saints last year, nothing overly… bad and bam, 1 week.
Pathetic 😂
Yeah, just having WC as your AFL club = automatic ban for posting over there.
Found that out from asking a polite and legitimate question.

Only place I've ever been banned from.

Mate

Maaate

Yes we sucked, I agree with you.

I want the Eagles to be the best we can be, but I believe sucking the life and feelings out of a human helps no one.

The night is always darkest before the dawn.

I'm gonna grab another beer.

Not suggesting that they mope all week.

But could they at least show some level of respect to fans and maybe pretend to be ashamed of their performance... at least for maybe a few minutes after the game? Maybe leave the smiles for once they've left the ground, perhaps?

We'r thinking we are sh!t atm but at least the club knows how to rebuild and win flags.

What do Freo fans think when they get flogged? How good their purple dildo will help them get over it? Looks like it from that selfie you just posted. ;) :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I dunno mate, noone's ever flown over to Perth and flogged us by 109.

Let the Freo lurkers come, I reckon. Little do they know...

yum-yums

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean if you want we can start listing all the other things Freos never done but I don't think it ends well for you.

A couple of these players need to do a Darren Glass and pull the pin effective immediately. I'd rather see some young blokes trying during a 70+ point loss than a 200 gamer who should know better.

Congratulations. Does that make up for you clubs entire existence of delivering.......well........nothing? Zip. Nadda.

When your mob actually achieves something.......anything.........let us know. :thumbsu: :)

Until then I suppose all you have is getting a chuckle now and again when your big successful brother dips down the ladder to bottom out before doing it all again. We can throw you that little bone to suck on I suppose. Lol.

Its just so, so sad your own team cant supply you with any meaningful happy memories. So we are happy to help now and again. Your welcome little brother. :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back