Game Day West Coast v Richmond: aka A Get Smart rerun of CONTROL v KAOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you just got pantsed that badly, you should NOT be smiling.

I know it's probably "old school" and a bit petty, but I'd be dropping a few blokes for that.

At the very least, it's disrespectful to the fans that stuck around to watch the ******* tripe you served up. At least have the grace to be embarrassed for yourselves.

I’m not convinced they care that much, mate. I reckon about 5 of them worked hard all night.

I'm not trying to pretend that wasn't a stinker. But do we want these guys going home and wallowing in their own defeat? Only so much punishment is a good thing.

I'm still fairly confident that eventually the dam wall will break and it will cost Simpson his job this season sometime. We're bound to have more 100 point losses this season, the murmurs will turn to much more, Brisbane and Melbourne to come won't help either.

I thankfully didn’t see the game until the end there. WTAF were our players doing when they came off? Seriously. Smiling and laughing. Not a good look 🤦‍♂️

Maybe Nisbitt can explain that to the paying members this week.

Last week he asked us to please turn up.

This week he should write to the players and ask them to.

I'm not trying to pretend that wasn't a stinker. But do we want these guys going home and wallowing in their own defeat? Only so much punishment is a good thing.
I hope they’re being held accountable for it. I’m not convinced they have been for the last 3.5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go home and wallow?? Like Simpson isn't going to take them off somewhere for a feelings session ending in a rousing rendition of Kumbaya

With vegan kebabs too.

Look I'm not saying that they shouldn't feel ashamed about this evening. But it's not the 80s, the same motivational factors just don't work anymore.

Great, more Cockburn tough guys. Can we get a record of this for when I go dancing on your next grave for your mods? Gonna be so much fun.

Haha, I think we all know full well that if you were to dare post there after a loss, you would get a ban.
I posted on there during the final round loss to the Saints last year, nothing overly… bad and bam, 1 week.
Pathetic 😂

whatcha-thinkin-bout.jpg

We'r thinking we are sh!t atm but at least the club knows how to rebuild and win flags.

What do Freo fans think when they get flogged? How good their purple dildo will help them get over it? Looks like it from that selfie you just posted. ;) :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Ummm... yes. Yes I do.

If I went to work and sucked that badly, I'd be pretty damned angry at myself.

If I sucked that badly in front of tens of thousands of people, I'd be mortified.

If I sucked that badly on national TV in prime time, I'd be borderline suicidal.

I can't see the team getting better if these sorts of loses aren't genuinely hurting.

Ummm... yes. Yes I do.

If I went to work and sucked that badly, I'd be pretty damned angry at myself.

If I sucked that badly in front of tens of thousands of people, I'd be mortified.

If I sucked that badly on national TV in prime time, I'd be borderline suicidal.

I can't see the team getting better if these sorts of loses aren't genuinely hurting.

Mate

Maaate

Yes we sucked, I agree with you.

I want the Eagles to be the best we can be, but I believe sucking the life and feelings out of a human helps no one.

The night is always darkest before the dawn.

I'm gonna grab another beer.

With vegan kebabs too.

Look I'm not saying that they shouldn't feel ashamed about this evening. But it's not the 80s, the same motivational factors just don't work anymore.
Honestly I think the shame should mainly be on the coach and the higher ups who created this shitshow. And maybe Darling for being a campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back