Game Day West Coast v Richmond: aka A Get Smart rerun of CONTROL v KAOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the AFL website

"Richmond has now kicked 21.8.134 from intercept possessions tonight. Since 2012, no side has scored more points from this score source in a game than the Tigers have tonight."
8dd710945cc0efe4dfb44a9589704994d9a4ec0b-16x9-x0y0w3151h1772.jpg

Clarke probably been the best Eagles player. Shows just how much a lack of effort is given by many of the players.

Ryan, Darling, Nelson all having a laugh when siren goes, they simply don't care and get picked anyway. Simpson is a disgrace.

Don't worry, that'll change in about 6 weeks.

Can't wait til next season when our S&C team turn him into an unfit beanpole.

Much better and thanks for asking. :thumbsu:

Now Monsieur de Fornicay could we please bid you adieu.

We have already taken a rogering from Richmond tonight so please excuse my lack of tolerance to trolling.
Ah, ok fair enough. I know what this feels like so I'll say fare thee well. To you Eagles fans, honestly wasn't trying to troll, you won't be down long and you picked up Nic Nat one of the recent times you ended up at the bottom of the ladder, hoping for similar outcome for you this time. Cheers.

He's going through what every young defender does in a s**t team.

Give him two years and decent S&C team that will actually put some muscle on him and I reckon we'll be singing his praises.
We have short memories sometimes. A lot of our best KPD were humiliated for a season or two against the big power forwards.

Clark seems gutted after that. Well done lad.

A lot of the boys smiling with their opponents, who have just humiliated them during prime time. Darling just seems to be laughing.

Never been a big fan of this standing around catching up with opponents after a game, but it seems it’s accepted now. Just shake their hands d walk off, no chats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one that reckons in a team that isn’t steaming poop Edwards could be alright)

It's difficult to judge defenders when your team is so shite.

Turnovers are an absolute killer, because it leaves defenders out of position.

AFAIC, he's 21 years old and only played a handful of games... he's definitely worth persisting with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back