Game Day West Coast v Richmond: aka A Get Smart rerun of CONTROL v KAOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suggestion. Naish needs to get an eye test.

How many times has he handballed or kicked to a Richmond player tonight. Gifted at least three goals by just GIVING the opposition the ball deep inside our defensive 50.

I mean he still has a Richmond gurnsey on the AFL website while listed on our team but this is just ridiculous.

Clark seems gutted after that. Well done lad.

A lot of the boys smiling with their opponents, who have just humiliated them during prime time. Darling just seems to be laughing.
Yeah that was pretty poor by the boys walking off the field smiling surely Shuey should of grabbed them and had lil pep talk before they walked off

Because Simpson constantly made excuses for poor performances by both players individually and the team. He wouldn't and still doesn't drop underperforming senior players. He has created a culture of you play based on how you performed in 2018, don't worry about how you have played recently. He has created the worst culture in the league I am certain of it and that was a big job, given how good WC's culture was before he got there.
Bang on

Stop smiling humans!

LoL who the * do you guys think you are? I know I've dealt with some of the most stressful moments in my life by laughing. You're dreaming if you think these guys aren't hurting. Yes, they suck. They suck big hairy donkey dick. I'm not on board at stopping them smiling in the face of defeat though.

It's difficult to judge defenders when your team is so shite.

Turnovers are an absolute killer, because it leaves defenders out of position.

AFAIC, he's 21 years old and only played a handful of games... he's definitely worth persisting with.
He is slow and a bit of a plodder. Won't write him off
but he's got a long way to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop smiling humans!

LoL who the fu** do you guys think you are? I know I've dealt with some of the most stressful moments in my life by laughing. Your dreaming if you think these guys aren't hurting. Yes, they suck. They suck bug hairy donkey dick. I'm not on board at stopping them smiling in the face of defeat though.
You've obviously had more beer than me. I'll try to catch up.

None of the other smashings this year clued you in? What made this one the one that convinced you?

Hmm, I have been very much clued in. The first month was passable. Since the Collingwood game… I had hoped that we would continue to play with a competitiveness. What has followed is so far beyond the realms of acceptable.
The veil has been lifted, mask slipped etc etc. Very disappointing to put it mildly.

Stop smiling humans!

LoL who the fu** do you guys think you are? I know I've dealt with some of the most stressful moments in my life by laughing. You're dreaming if you think these guys aren't hurting. Yes, they suck. They suck big hairy donkey dick. I'm not on board at stopping them smiling in the face of defeat though.

Agreed, it was pretty ******* funny tbf

Agreed, it was pretty ******* funny tbf

Great, more Cockburn tough guys. Can we get a record of this for when I go dancing on your next grave for your mods? Gonna be so much fun.

Stop smiling humans!

LoL who the fu** do you guys think you are? I know I've dealt with some of the most stressful moments in my life by laughing. You're dreaming if you think these guys aren't hurting. Yes, they suck. They suck bug hairy donkey dick. I'm not on board at stopping them smiling in the face of defeat though.
That's right, games over, no point being pissed off and angry. Should have been pissed off before the siren went.

Stop smiling humans!

LoL who the fu** do you guys think you are? I know I've dealt with some of the most stressful moments in my life by laughing. You're dreaming if you think these guys aren't hurting. Yes, they suck. They suck big hairy donkey dick. I'm not on board at stopping them smiling in the face of defeat though.
I’m not convinced they care that much, mate. I reckon about 5 of them worked hard all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back