Game Day West Coast v Richmond: aka A Get Smart rerun of CONTROL v KAOS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last three first halves.

30.22. 202 v 5.8. 38

Simmo needs to go. Immediately. Our skills, endeavour, fitness are just not AFL level.
Problem is that the new coach will just be thrown to the wolves at this point due to the state of the club, they'd have to be insane to accept the gig. Simmo needs to be given the opportunity to rebuild under strict directives, and then released at the end of his contract if he's still not getting results.

Redden’s been good. More kids around the CBAs is a start.

Can’t get the footy, exit strategy from D50 is still form a big pack and kick it there. The slimmest of slim positives from tonight very heavily outweighed, obviously.

?

No one has been good.

All Ive noticed with Redden is a couple of half arsed tackles with not much intent.

West and Xon are liabilities.
Give Clark another few games but seen nothing from him that says AFL footballer.
Yet West and XON have actually won us a game this year! What have the senior mids done?

He’s playing for 700, doesn’t give a fu** about anything else.

Problem is, even with that attitude no one’s putting any pressure whatsoever on pushing him out.
Kennedy has always given his heart and soul to the cause. everyone knows he is 70% the player he used to be and was probably convinced to play this year in a leadership capacity. bit rich to be judging him to be selfish when he is a bonifide champion and team player!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's your answer gaiz.

However, I'm not leaving.

Crybaby reckons she's never been to optus for a Richmond win (lost vs eagles 2018, 2021) so I have to sit here like a pleb and watch Simpsons gang of elder statesman embarrass this great club.

Here's your answer gaiz.

However, I'm not leaving.

Crybaby reckons she's never been to optus for a Richmond win (lost vs eagles 2018, 2021) so I have to sit here like a pleb and watch Simpsons gang of elder statesman embarrass this great club.

Borrow a couple of small children and just do some curls while you wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back