Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Save the date (Sunday, 30th of November)

Wonders Best and Fairest

Start time: 7.30PM (Melbourne time)

Will finish probably 8.30 - 9pm. Won't go for late.

Dress to impress. (or just get really ******* drunk [responsibly])

The Best and Fairest is always a special night, so I would really appreciate it if you could at least try and get online to enjoy the festivities with everyone, even if it's for a little while.

Shallow, jjsmitty8, Yellow Feathers, SuperSub17, JP Sauce, Scodog10, croweater 41

Last edited:
Save the date (30th of November)

Wonders Best and Fairest

The Best and Fairest is always a special night, so I would really appreciate it if you could at least try and get online to enjoy the festivities with everyone, even if it's for a little while.

RookieListed, Marklar_33, ShaunDuggan, Wooljay, 4321, southernswannies, croweater 41

utensil. I will be inactive, but I shall try to access it via my phone and the wonders of 3G. Looking forward to it.

utensil. I will be inactive, but I shall try to access it via my phone and the wonders of 3G. Looking forward to it.
All good mate, appreciate the notice.

Where will you be gracing your presence at?

Save the date (Sunday, 30th of November)

Wonders Best and Fairest

Shallow, jjsmitty8, Yellow Feathers, SuperSub17, JP Sauce, Scodog10, croweater 41
I already can't commit any time :( my girlfriends brother has a performance in the city that night! Sorry gents :(

I already can't commit any time :( my girlfriends brother has a performance in the city that night! Sorry gents :(
Sabotaged.

He must play for the Furies.

All good mate!

The above post is a lie. This is the one I got the notification for.
:(

I'll spam the thread some more then later.

I really need to work out how many people you can tag in a single post.

Even though I'm not involved I'll come and add some glamour to the red carpet.
We'll take all the glamour we can get.

Fevola getting drunk during the red carpet is the usual standard of our "glamour"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll take all the glamour we can get.

Fevola getting drunk during the red carpet is the usual standard of our "glamour"
I don't drink but I have **** and I'm not afraid to use them

Wiping the floor with the Warriors in their fred and the season hasn't even started..you guys better lift, I'm already getting poached by 2 teams!
We shot poachers.

Give us names we won't hurt them we promise.

:(

I'll spam the thread some more then later.

I really need to work out how many people you can tag in a single post.

From experience I believe 5 is the limit

Wiping the floor with the Warriors in their fred and the season hasn't even started..you guys better lift, I'm already getting poached by 2 teams!

Lol :D

It's like from Dusk to Dawn. Bad guys coming from left and right and pop pop pop and they are on ground

So many new faces! Who the **** is croweater 41?
Welcome seeing as this is the off season you don't have to use the sign up thread. I am the captain of this SFA side if you were wondering who I am.

But welcome to another recruit Marklar_33 everyone. Great to have him on board. ;)

Welcome seeing as this is the off season you don't have to use the sign up thread. I am the captain of this SFA side if you were wondering who I am.

But welcome to another recruit Marklar_33 everyone. Great to have him on board. ;)
tumblr_luoz44fJa71r6aoq4o1_400.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back