Analysis Western Bulldogs Off-Season 2014-2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done today. Some very promising young pups coming through the ranks. Don't think it will be too long before you start rising back up the afl ladder.

Goes without saying that today's result pleases 40k+ cats fans, so for that reason alone thanks for the good end to the weekend:thumbsu:

Well done today. Some very promising young pups coming through the ranks. Don't think it will be too long before you start rising back up the afl ladder.

Goes without saying that today's result pleases 40k+ cats fans, so for that reason alone thanks for the good end to the weekend:thumbsu:
It was the least we could do after filling our coaching ranks with your former players ;)

Damien Barrett reporting that Stewart Crameri is likely to break ranks with Essendon's challenge and make a deal with ASADA on the Sunday Footy Show. Good move in my opinion
It's about time someone used their common sense and not followed the train-wreck guidance that Essendon administration has offered. Little and Hird should be bent over and thrashed for what they have put their players through. Good on Crameri ...... and I hope some of the players use the get out clause and leave the club for safer pastures.

I see a lot of changes but are any all that positive? We've lost some good players with very little to replace with.

We'll see. I'm skeptical and I think we will go down next season. I hope the Dogs prove me wrong.

What isn't positive about removing guys from our list who in all likelihood won't cut the mustard on the big stage

Higgins has had his chances and is sooking it up because he isn't allowed to play forward and has to work hard in defence and IMO rightfully the club wouldn't give him the satisfaction and security of a longer contract
Jones, while a shame, due to the development we have used on him, he can be replaced with someone who really wants it
Tutt, the king of shitting himself under pressure. Plenty of other guys out there who are quick and have more skill

Overall, not a great loss. The key will be what we get back into the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Graham, Mooney, Scarlett all listed as outs? Is this comfirmed or assumptions they will wander off into the sunset with Macca??

Graham, Mooney, Scarlett all listed as outs? Is this comfirmed or assumptions they will wander off into the sunset with Macca??
All according to Stevo

Is Graham Confirmed by Stevo? According to a few blokes I know, it'll be dependant on the new coach whether Corey stays, but he thought Ben was hanging around.
Tony Sheahan (Mikes Son) who is usually on the money said Graham was let go

Fantastic news that big Jack Redpath has been elevated to the Senior List, finally it can put to rest all of those here that said he was delisted or going to be delisted. Onwards and Upwards!

According to the Western Bulldogs staff listing, Ben Graham is still with the club.

Loved the dogs delistings Ayce cordy was lucky to stay on list. Recruited Boyd Zaine cordy good gets. All the blokes that left were over the hill and overrated. McCartney had to go and his geelong coaching panel. Every dogs management praising McCartneys tenure as good development. Smokescreen for meaning he couldn't coach but good bloke. A lot of changes and the list is all fresh. All thats left is to draft some pacy midfielders a CHB CHF. Want Choco williams and morris too captain. A lot of people like murphy but the guys no leader his a hackman that won't even tackle regularly.

Loved the dogs delistings Ayce cordy was lucky to stay on list. Recruited Boyd Zaine cordy good gets. All the blokes that left were over the hill and overrated. McCartney had to go and his geelong coaching panel. Every dogs management praising McCartneys tenure as good development. Smokescreen for meaning he couldn't coach but good bloke. A lot of changes and the list is all fresh. All thats left is to draft some pacy midfielders a CHB CHF. Want Choco williams and morris too captain. A lot of people like murphy but the guys no leader his a hackman that won't even tackle regularly.
This thread isn't the place for those discussions.

Surely not bagging out murphy? this a joke?

Murphy, a hack? Good grief.

This guys a troll just ignore him. He's called Murphy a hack, Gia a hack, and called our recruiting under McCartney bad. Say what you want about Macca, but his recruiting (apart from Fuller but jury is still out) has been bang on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back