Western Bulldogs v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

BF makes me laugh honestly... we were never going to go all out for 4 quarters. Bev clearly instructed them to take it easy 3rd term and ride the melbourne pride saving wave. problem was lack of movement on the D and some very poor disposal made melbourne look better then they were and made us a little edgy.Once again, we stuggle to change tempo but remain clean. seems when we take the foot off, our skills decline as a result. needs to improve. we put foot down again, skills return. difference between us and Hwthorn right there.

% is pointless as we wont catch WC or the Hawks, and 10-12% is plenty over swans. it will be wins that keep us there. have to beat WC and Norf, that will keep us in the 4, not beating melb by 300pts.

sheesh the irony of BF bozos acccusing the media of hype hahahahaha

All your posts are soo salty, why? Oh that's right we beat you guys AND we're above you on the ladder.
Do you really think your that relevant in my mind? I'm watching a game of footy an calling it as I see it, stop trying to come up with reasons to think of your irrelevant mob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BF makes me laugh honestly... we were never going to go all out for 4 quarters. Bev clearly instructed them to take it easy 3rd term and ride the melbourne pride saving wave. problem was lack of movement on the D and some very poor disposal made melbourne look better then they were and made us a little edgy.Once again, we stuggle to change tempo but remain clean. seems when we take the foot off, our skills decline as a result. needs to improve. we put foot down again, skills return. difference between us and Hwthorn right there.

% is pointless as we wont catch WC or the Hawks, and 10-12% is plenty over swans. it will be wins that keep us there. have to beat WC and Norf, that will keep us in the 4, not beating melb by 300pts.

sheesh the irony of BF bozos acccusing the media of hype hahahahaha
No coach would say to their players to take it easy, all coaches would instruct their players to be ruthless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back