Western Bulldogs v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No coach would say to their players to take it easy, all coaches would instruct their players to be ruthless.
He didn't tell them to stop, take it easy just means don't go hell for leather and take silly risks, conserve some energy. even 80% is not all out is it. i doubt he told them to stop playing for crying out loud.

Bulldogs were very good, always going to win but am I a complete one-eyed supporter to think Melbourne got bent over by umpires? The lack of consistency was astounding.

Bulldogs were very good, always going to win but am I a complete one-eyed supporter to think Melbourne got bent over by umpires? The lack of consistency was astounding.

We might have lost by 80 if the umpiring wasn't so bad.

Paul Roos is just another average coach without COLA

If only he could coach against the Tigers every week...

Thank you Channel 7 you are a joke, as soon as the game finishes up comes the US Today show, don't you understand that people don't watch that crap and prefer to actually watch the players walk off the ground and the interviews with the coaches.

There was some bad calls both ways, no doubt, but the majority if the free against the dees were in first half, you were ssecond to the ball and then some, add frustrations and you get silly tackles and pushing pulling, all you need is an anal umpire and you get some soft againsts. and bad turns to worse pretty quick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back