Game Day Western Bulldogs Vs Richmond R1 NAB Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Great Post. I LOVE that backline. Don't be surprised if Biggs and Darley get time on the ball also, Murphy could then drop back to his usual HB post.

Most definitely those three rotate between that half back role and a wing position. Think we have a bit of experience back their in Moz, Roughead (vc) and Wood as well as Biggs and Darley already have a couple of preseason under their belt to cover for Murph if we need him on the wing in stints. From the gameplan I saw on the weekend inside mids who are slow/poor ball users should be weeded out. Darley on our game style and his kicking ability plays round 1 for me with Libba out.

Lets not forget that Libba is a really good ball user, I say we cover the ball using aspect of his game with darley and not the inside mid contested stuff which we already have numerous players to fill that position already in the best 22 + our gameplan does not suit players who can only play as an inside mid and do not use the ball well, or cannot push forward and play as a marking option.

I read in the Chicago Tribune(page 1 Sports) that Richmond played a team of ten year olds against us. Is that true?

And people wonder why I HATE the Tigers most of all. Am I allowed to call them and their supporters w***ers on here? If not, then I won't.

Oops... I guess I can't. :p

Jong like a lot of our younger players just have to play AFL football to reach their potential, this applies to the majority of our list.
Jongs effort on the weekend were quite good, what do people expect a Chris Jude type Immediatly, fair go.
We have to be patient with these boy's, they are new to AFL football which is a very difficult upgrade from VFL, Lin Jong is going along very well.
Reading posts on here to play AFL sounds so easy, but not only that you must be a 100 game player from day 1.
Bontempelli's I am afraid do not come along everyday of the week.
May I suggest, watch the improvement and encourage, be patient, and let Baveridge coach the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back