'Western liberal democracy' has 'gone full *'

Remove this Banner Ad

ironically, conspiracists typically call chomsky a "gate keeper" and part of the cunning plan to limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion.
which just proves how ignorant these people are. chomsky, william blum, gore vidal, they rarely get cut thru in the papers of record, and those with the theory they (chomskyblumvidal) do get some traction in alternate press, that this then proves the gatekeeper thesis. well that is begging question and confirmation bias. and conceding one is a full blown idjit

Last edited:
It is American introspection and navel gazing when the story is not about the Port Authority buildings coming down, or if foreign intelligence bodies in Moscow and TelAviv and some other spooks like MI6 knew. It is what ensued. Forget about 9/11. look at what ensued.
Cause and effect, brother.

PNAC -> Robert Kagan -> Skull & Bones -> Bush -> Patriot Act -> Victoria Nuland -> Ukraine -> John Kerry

Who is Victoria Nuland married to? And which Yale society was he a member of? Same as Bush and Kerry.

It all fits together. Antony C Sutton would not be turning in his grave, he saw it coming.

Cause and effect, brother.

PNAC -> Robert Kagan -> Skull & Bones -> Bush -> Patriot Act -> Victoria Nuland -> Ukraine -> John Kerry

Who is Victoria Nuland married to? And which Yale society was he a member of? Same as Bush and Kerry.

It all fits together. Antony C Sutton would not be turning in his grave, he saw it coming.
how does the fact that Skull&Bones probably are like a country club in georgia and still dont invite blacks or women or jews to be their brethren, how does this fit?

which just proves how ignorant these people are. chomsky, william blum, gore vidal, they rarely get cut thru in the papers of record, and those with the theory they (chomskyblumvidal) do get some traction in alternate press, that this then proves the gatekeeper thesis. well that is begging question and confirmation bias. and conceding one is a full blown idjit

yeah. they don’t seem to understand that the typical conspiracist platform doesn’t meet the minimum standard of intellectual/academic/professional endeavours, and thus never really get anywhere or do anything of note (maybe inspire some clown to blow up a marathon in boston or something). Naïve conspiracy believers then chalk this up to “gate keepers”, rather than the rather obvious poor standard of such anti-intellectualism.

yeah. they don’t seem to understand that the typical conspiracist platform doesn’t meet the minimum standard of intellectual/academic/professional endeavours, and thus never really get anywhere or do anything of note (maybe inspire some clown to blow up a marathon in boston or something). Naïve conspiracy believers then chalk this up to “gate keepers”, rather than the rather obvious poor standard of such anti-intellectualism.
that the 9/11 Report was not comprehensive, that other foreign intelligence services heard back channel chatter, is not in question.

but maybe there was never going to be the comprehensive narrative that tied all the facts and details in a neat little bow. perhaps they should accept the imperfect and see what occurred after.

how does the fact that Skull&Bones probably are like a country club in georgia and still dont invite blacks or women or jews to be their brethren, how does this fit?
You bring up 'Jews', so here is your answer: Robert Kagan is Jewish and is a Bonesman. Married to Victoria Nuland, also Jewish. John Kerry (Kohn) is also a Bonesman and is Jewish. So I am not sure where your 'no Jews at Skull & Bones' theory comes from. Your mate Chomsky is also Jewish, fwiw. But I am sure you already knew that.

The linktree I provided earlier didn't mention anything about Jews, I hasten to add.

Put aside their race/religion and just look at the links:

Kerry, Bush, Kagan all Bonesman. Kerry now Secretary of State; Kagan was co-founder of PNAC (which called for a 'new pearl harbor'), Nuland caught on tape planning to install puppet Yatsenyuk in Ukraine. Kagan's brother credited with Iraq 'surge'. State department infested with these types. Kagan's brother also attended Yale, could be a Bonesman (their father is a Yale professor), I haven't checked yet.

George H.W. Bush was a Bonesman. So was his father, Prescott Bush.

But of course the shills will say this is all just 'coincidence'. Yeah, right.

You bring up 'Jews', so here is your answer: Robert Kagan is Jewish and is a Bonesman. Married to Victoria Nuland, also Jewish. John Kerry (Kohn) is also a Bonesman and is Jewish. So I am not sure where your 'no Jews at Skull & Bones' theory comes from. Your mate Chomsky is also Jewish, fwiw. But I am sure you already knew that.

The linktree I provided earlier didn't mention anything about Jews, I hasten to add.

Put aside their race/religion and just look at the links:

Kerry, Bush, Kagan all Bonesman. Kerry now Secretary of State; Kagan was co-founder of PNAC (which called for a 'new pearl harbor'), Nuland caught on tape planning to install puppet Yatsenyuk in Ukraine. Kagan's brother credited with Iraq 'surge'. State department infested with these types. Kagan's brother also attended Yale, could be a Bonesman (their father is a Yale professor), I haven't checked yet.

George H.W. Bush was a Bonesman. So was his father, Prescott Bush.

john kerry is not jewish. Like Madelaine Albright, he only found out about his genetic heritage when he was into his adulthood, a few great grandparents does not make you jewish. it makes you American. Lots of those who had to get off the boat across the Atlantic in Boston, and sign their name with a zero, dropped their jewish religion on the boat, because they were running away from the anti-semitism on the continent. But they were completely integrate in America. Just because one has jewish relatives way back, you should check your family tree, does not necessarily make you a jew. and this stupid little charade premises there is something nefarious when this was not my intention, my intention was to defuse this imputation.

Wake up blackcat and join the dots. The Jewish elite who control the world know the lineage of every person on the planet. Even if Kerry didn't know he was Jewish, they did, and thus anointed him because of his ancestry.
could you tell me if i am jewish. i guess that would make me a self-hating jew as a critic of israel. (the support i have uttered would not matter to my critics)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how many talented scholars have come thru Yale in the past 100 years. I think they were a little like Cambridge for the past century, the actual second university (Cambridge after Oxford), surged past Harvard for prestige, Yale law was more prestigious (all the professional degrees are post grad in US), than Harvard law before Obama, or about the time Obama went thru, and Harold Bloom Yale lit prof, is the head of the best English faculty in the world, and not to forget GW Bush classmate David Milch who is a bona fide genius. Most of the students were still coming out of Exeter and Phillips Academy in Connecticut or New England wherever those prep schools are.

my point, you are reverse engineering your findings from coincidence. the coincidence =/= cause fallacy. but for the sale of this endeavour, lets call it the phallusy(sic)

about a decade ago they had something in Fairfax about the most prestigious high schools, or where the most powerful graduates were from. If it was a footy questionaire, it would have been Xavier.

But it was an Australian wide power index for high schools. 1. Scotch <suppresses laugh>
__________________________________________________2.Melbourne High. <grudging respect>

now in about 1936 Zelman Cowen went thru Scotch. And in about 1960 Peter Singer went thru Scotch.

you are invited to reverse engineer findings on Scotch. Atleast at Xavier they go off their tree on muck-up day.

Last edited:
how many talented scholars have come thru Yale in the past 100 years. I think they were a little like Cambridge for the past century, the actual second university (Cambridge after Oxford), surged past Harvard for prestige
Yale 'surged past' Harvard a long time ago. Skull & Bones is a large reason for this.

Look into Timothy Dwight, Daniel Coit Gilman, and Andrew Dickson White. You'll see why.
my point, you are reverse engineering your findings from coincidence.
How many presidents and RepublOcrat nominess do they have to produce before you give up on your 'coincidence' theory?
john kerry is not jewish. Like Madelaine Albright, he only found out about his genetic heritage when he was into his adulthood
Do you seriously believe that? Jesus.

oh, and last 100 years, about 1000 bonesman. when they are 17/18 inducted. All for nefarious ends?
They are inducted at the end of their junior year (to scheme during their senior year) i.e. when they are into their twenties.

The fact that they are a senior-only society (just before they enter the 'real world') should give you some indication as to the society's purpose.

Last 100 years = 1500 Bonesmen (15/year) but the real groundwork was done in the mid-1800s-WW1.

Since then it has simply been icing on the cake.

They are inducted at the end of their junior year (to scheme during their senior year) i.e. when they are into their twenties.

The fact that they are a senior-only society (just before they enter the 'real world') should give you some indication as to the society's purpose.

Last 100 years = 1500 Bonesmen (15/year) but the real groundwork was done in the mid-1800s-WW1.

Since then it has simply been icing on the cake.
1500 individuals when about 1 billion have come thru gone thru pearly gates in America over that time.

so the average is one in 666,666 people, and they chose bang on, a little like the oracle of Omaha, spot on, everytime, for most of these 1500 who controlled the destiny of western civilization :rolleyes:

*ok, statisticians, yes i made some errors for the sake of explicating my point.

I don't know what your point is. It seems you are of the belief that the society is so powerful because it chose members destined to go on to great things; in fact the members they choose go on to great things because they have been chosen - or 'tapped' as they say.

Note that a number of Bonesman go on to do nothing of significance with their lives. It seems they decide that The Order and its mission is not for them, and spend their lives as farmers or small business owners or whatever.

If you think you are an intellectually honest and curious person, then purchase a copy of Antony C Sutton's America's Secret Establishment. It is something like $15 (delivered) on Amazon. I will happily buy you a copy myself. I can send it to Chief, the most stable genius, who can forward it on to you if you feel more comfortable that way.

This offer is open to any bigfooty member of high repute, I might add.

I think I've resolved it.

Robert Menzies >> Charles Court >> John Howard are all linked by their outstanding eyebrows. Tony Abbott is, of course, Howard's protege. Howard "so called" "praetorian" guard? Alexander Downer and Nick Minchin. Abbott's equivalent? Christopher Pyne and Cory Bernardi. Where are they all from? South Australia. Warren Tredrea is also South Australian.

Tredrea is clearly an illuminatus. I'm afraid nuking Adelaide is the only solution.

brother Moan Chomsky.
the smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but all very lively debate within that spectrum

NOM NOM NOM CHOMPSKY

Wake up blackcat and join the dots. The Jewish elite who control the world know the lineage of every person on the planet. Even if Kerry didn't know he was Jewish, they did, and thus anointed him because of his ancestry.

You'd think if the Jews were really running the show, there would be more than like 12 million of them.

You'd think if the Jews were really running the show, there would be more than like 12 million of them.
Double agents!

You think Scientology, Jehovahs, Mormons etc really exist?
Myth!

All undercover Jews. Controlling the world!

You want me to substantiate my claim? You would... shill!

:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back