What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay cool. VLR is in my top 10 games of all time due to the story and puzzle solving but I've gone out and bought the first Danganronpa but wasn't sure if it's like VLR or not. I need more information pls because I don't want to find any spoilers on the net by searching what the games like.
It's different to VLR, very different; but if you like VLR, it's hard to see you not liking Danganronpa. It's honestly hard to give an accurate description of it. The story is weaker but it's quirkier, and more diverse in gameplay. One of those games you need to play yourself to truly appreciate it.

It's different to VLR, very different; but if you like VLR, it's hard to see you not liking Danganronpa. It's honestly hard to give an accurate description of it. The story is weaker but it's quirkier, and more diverse in gameplay. One of those games you need to play yourself to truly appreciate it.

Yeah but are there puzzles or is it strictly a visual novel?

Yeah but are there puzzles or is it strictly a visual novel?

There's basically two portions to the game, the part where you roam the school and gather details/information and the court room setting where you use the information you've gathered to figure out who has commited the murder. The roaming is mostly visual novel style what with it being very text heavy and the court room setting is more minigame orientated where you need to match certain things to others, put storyboards in order and a bit of a rhythm game is also incorporated.

Playing some old 360/PS3 games in the backlog, with some next gen thrown in.

Batman: Arkham Origins (360) - Playing this with the gf since we played the other arkham games together, good times.
Assassins Creed: Revelations (360) About time I catch up with this series, enjoying this entry so far.
Mass Effect (Replay) (360) - I think this is my 3rd playthrough but it's been awhile, trying for all achievements.
Forza Horizon 2 (XB1) - Best racer and most importantly the most fun racer I've played in years.
FIFA 15 (XB1) - Still going in FUT, scrapped my EPL side and made a Ligue 1 & 2/Russian League hybrid.
Shadow of Mordor (XB1) - This game is awesome and looks amazing, contender for GOTY.
Just got all Mass Effect achievements a couple of days ago. Power gamer is an absolute b***** took me 3 play throughs on insanity to reach level 60

Just finished my second run through of the Evil within.
Still playing Dota 2 like a noob.

Now waiting for AC Unity in a few days so hope I can run it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What part?

The freaking he/she, looks like there's four different times you must escape its grasp. Decided to restart the chapter and will hit it with x4 explosive heads, 3x Incendiary heads, 8x shot gun shells and four grenades, I've had enough!:)

Just can't nail the escaping part and I'm getting freaking annoyed.

The freaking he/she, looks like there's four different times you must escape its grasp. Decided to restart the chapter and will hit it with x4 explosive heads, 3x Incendiary heads, 8x shot gun shells and four grenades, I've had enough!:)

Just can't nail the escaping part and I'm getting freaking annoyed.

You won't kill her like that.

Playing through The Last of Remastered at the moment on PS4 at the moment. Play the odd game of FIFA.

Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 on XB1 (very little though)

Too many games not enough time at the moment.

Playing through The Last of Remastered at the moment on PS4 at the moment. Play the odd game of FIFA.

Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2 on XB1 (very little though)

Too many games not enough time at the moment.

I feel you.

Add Halo, Farcry 4 and GTA 5 to my list that currently has Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead and Watch Dogs: Bad Blood.

Scary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back